¿Buscando trabajo en Toronto?, mira estas ofertas23 de Octubre de 2018 a las 11:23
The Server is an essential member of the dbar team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The position provides an enjoyable, expertly served beverage or dining experience conforming to dbar's standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness. He/she anticipates and services guests' needs before being asked and are knowledgeable about all available menu options, beverage lists and daily specials.
We are looking for an individual who possesses an affinity for guest service! This position requires an applicant with a high level of wine and food knowledge as well as Smart Serve certification. Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills. The ability to perform this position to dbar's standards and learn the sequence of service is required. Servers are also required to perform additional side work, greet and seat guests in the absence of the host, take reservations and have the ability to use the POS System. The position requires the ability to lift up to 40lbs and applicants must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any request!
Additional Skills & Abilities Preferred
1-2 years previous server experience in a fast paced food and beverage operation
Exceptional communication skills and command of English language
Additional language a definite asset for career growth
Completion of Post Secondary Education in Hospitality or related field
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Apply here https://bit.ly/2PbPOGi
Client advisor (part time) - Greater Toronto Area
• *As we have many branch locations across the GTA, we are hiring multiple candidates for this position. Apply today!**
What is the opportunity?
As an RBC Ambassador inside our branches, you will put clients first and find solutions to their individual needs. You will champion the RBC brand and drive business by supporting new client acquisition and deepening existing relationships. If you have the self-motivation to deliver exceptional customer service and thrive in a target based performance environment, you can build a great career with us as a future Account Manager/Banking Advisor.
What will you do?
• Proactively engage with clients in the branch and deliver an outstanding service experience through completing transactions and by identifying opportunities for advice, solutions, digital enablement and partner introductions
• Focus on education and demonstration, leverage technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive solutions and retain business
• Contribute to team results by listening and spotting opportunities to offer additional advice, introduce clients to the capability of RBC partners, or personally fulfil client solutions
• Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to work as one RBC team
• Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests while completing transactions
What do you need to succeed?
• Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in hands-on, target-driven solutions environment
• Drive and self-motivation, as well as excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
• Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
• Personal flexibility to work flex hours
• Eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
• Confidence and ability to learn financial concepts and willingness to obtain the Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course
• Track record in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial, service or retail industry
• Mutual Funds accreditation
Is this job right for you? Check out our video and decide for yourself!
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
• A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
• A world-class training program in financial services
• Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
• Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
City: Greater Toronto Area
Address: Various Locations
Work Hours/Week: 20
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Hourly
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 12/31/2018
Req ID: 158722
Apply here https://bit.ly/2PeMcTO
Data Entry Clerk - Work from Home - Part Time - Online Survey Taker
We are looking for people nationwide to participate in Paid Surveys - Apply ASAP!
We offer you the opportunity to earn extra income from home (teleworking) and also to decide your own participation schedule. At this job, you will be performing various tasks such as data entry, performing email response, reviews, surveys and other online projects.
This work at home opportunity is very rewarding and will help shape the marketplace and influence new products coming to market. In some cases you will even get to see products before the general public and even participate in testing them. You’ll be helping companies collect data to help forecast trends and make future business decisions based on the information provided.
-Earn at home by taking surveys
- Various payment methods, including Paypal, direct check, or online virtual gift card codes
- Possibility to win rewards
- Part Time
If you are the type of person who is self-motivated and comfortable working on your own at home, enjoy such work as email customer service, data entry and review products, then you are the person we are looking for.
Online survey takers come from all different backgrounds including, data entry, customer service, sales, clerical, secretary, administrative assistant, warehouse, inventory, receptionist, call center, part-time, retail fields & more!
Visit our website to subscribe at http://servedbytrackingdesk.com/cW2BxIKQfcjMWvSin
Transit Operator (J.O#10670e)
Toronto Transit Commission
BUS, STREETCAR & SUBWAY TRANSPORTATION & WHEEL-TRANS DEPARTMENTS
A.T.U., LOCAL 113
• * If you previously applied for this position within the last 12 months, you need not reapply as all applications will be considered. Thank you **
• * All information on your TalentNest Account (including your resume), must match all of the information on your Driver’s License (i.e. legal first and last names and address) **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates creating multiple accounts or profiles with submissions of multiple applications to this Job Opportunity is not permitted. For information on how to delete or merge multiple accounts into one account, please contact https://support.talentnest.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Before you submit your application please review the Driver Abstract and Educational Requirements, by clicking on this link: http://www.ttc.ca/Jobs/Transit_Operator_Recruitment/index.jsp
The Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) is North America’s third largest transit system and has been recognized as one of the top places to work in the GTA. Guided by a forward-thinking strategic plan, the TTC’s vision is to be a transit system that makes Toronto proud. The TTC’s recruitment efforts are directly aligned to its mission of providing “a reliable, efficient, and integrated bus, streetcar, and subway system that draws its high standards of customer care from our rich traditions of safety, service, and courtesy.”
We are currently seeking TRANSIT OPERATORS. This is a minimum 40 hour work week. Candidates must be able to work a flexible work schedule involving various shifts: nights, split shifts, weekends, holidays and various off days at the assigned location. Successful candidates will be assigned to operate a specific mode of transit vehicle (e.g. Bus, Streetcar, Subway or Wheel-Trans bus).
• Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of transit vehicles
• Providing information to customers with respect to fares, service routes, schedules, short-turns, delays, diversions, emergency situations, transit policies and regulations, etc.
• Making announcements to customers such as calling out connecting route locations
• Demonstrating proper and courteous behaviour towards customers in the performance of duties
• Assisting customers with special mobility needs following strict, prescribed procedures for special equipped vehicles and door-to-door pick-up/drop-off and on-board securement of passengers
• Responsible for treating passengers and/or employees with respect and dignity and ensuring the needs of passengers or employees with disabilities are accommodated and/or addressed (within the area of responsibility) in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders so that they can fully benefit from the TTC as a service provider and an employer
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
• Safety conscious driver with knowledge of the GTA’s major roads, intersections, institutions, etc.
• Prior frontline, face-to-face customer service experience
• Able to read and understand/follow written rules and procedures along with verbal instructions combined with an ability to write legibly
• Demonstrated ability to deal courteously with the public and communicate effectively while providing a service
• Possession of a valid non-probationary Ontario Class “G” Driver's Licence in good standing with the ability to meet the TTC’s corporate standard for a good driving record (see Driver’s Abstract Requirements)
• Meet all legislated standards governing the issuance of a Class "CZ" Licence (for Bus Operator) or a Class “E” Licence (for Wheel-Trans Operator)
• Possess a Grade 12 secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent (see Educational Requirements)
• Must successfully pass a medical examination in accordance with the Ministry of Transportation Regulations
• Must pass a cognitive ability aptitude assessment
• Must attend and successfully complete the TTC’s training program for the applicable vehicle operation including passing all practical and written tests
• Must have or rapidly acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders including disability accommodation and accessibility requirements pertaining to passengers and employees
• Large commercial vehicle driving experience is considered an asset
HOURLY WAGE RATE: $26.10 - $34.07 (24 MONTH PROGRESSION)
At the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), we place a high value on establishing a workplace where people are challenged and respected every day, and we keep Toronto moving with a dedication to service, safety and convenience that is unparalleled in our industry. We invite you to join our team in delivering on our commitment to creating a transit system that makes Toronto proud.
Hiring and selection preferences are not given in the employment of an employee’s relatives. Relatives of current TTC employees cannot be hired, assigned transferred or promoted into positions, where there is a potential conflict of interest due to relationship. If you are qualified for the position for which you are applying, you will be required to disclose the name, relationship, and position of any relative who is a current TTC employee at the employment interview.
The TTC is committed to fostering a positive workplace culture with a workforce that is representative of the communities it serves. Committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion, the TTC encourages applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodation is available for applicants, including those with disabilities, throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resource- Employment Services at (416) 393-4564
Apply here https://ttc.talentnest.com/en/posting/35857
Station Attendants - Permanent Full-Time
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada, recently ranked Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for Station Attendants to join our ground handling team at the Toronto Airport.
We are looking for result oriented, reliable and highly adaptable individuals that enjoy tackling various tasks in a team setting environment. Whether handling baggage or freight, or operating complex loading equipment, the Station Attendants play a key role in ensuring that the aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
This is a permanent full-time position. The current salary is $14.00/hr as per the collective agreement.
• Drive and operate ramp-servicing vehicles and equipment.
• Marshal or tow aircraft to gate positions for passenger boarding and deplaning and for loading and unloading of cargo and passenger baggage.
• On-load/off-load cargo and passenger baggage.
Please take 2 minutes to watch the following video with more information about the Station Attendant role:
• Available for shift work and irregular work hours- early mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
• Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms).
• Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
• Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
• Eligible to work in Canada.
• Possess a valid driver’s license (G or G2).
• Available to attend a 2-4 weeks full time mandatory training.
• Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card.
• Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Apply here https://bit.ly/2PgTxCm
Customer Service Representative
Position: Customer Service Representative
Department: Altum Health
Site: Toronto Western Hospital
Reports to: Site Manager
Hours: 37.5 per week
Status: Temporary Full-Time (18 months)
Altum Health is a department within the University Health Network with over 250 employees across several sites (Toronto, Cambridge, Barrie, 2 Hamilton Sites, Sudbury, Ottawa, Oakville, Ajax, Mississauga, Vaughan, Brampton and Scarborough). We offer a full continuum of prevention, rehabilitation, and health care services to third party payors and individuals, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), employers, and insurers. UHN Altum Health is the largest provider of WSIB Specialty Programs in the province of Ontario.
At Altum Health, we believe in providing “The Right Care. Always.” by offering client-centered services that address the physical, psychosocial, and behavioral issues related to injury or illness. We actively participate in outcomes data collection analysis and reporting, continuous quality improvement and the education and training of the next generation of health and service professionals. Altum Health services prevent and manage acute and chronic injury as well as co-morbid conditions and integrate clients back into the workplace and home life. Our services result in positive outcomes and value to our clients and customers.
We are currently looking for an experienced CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CSR) to join our Toronto site. The CSR is an integral member of Altum Health and is a key point of contact with our patients, customers, staff, and consultants. The CSR role involves clerical and administrative responsibilities in addition to customer service. The CSR exhibits empathy and respect, while collecting and coordinating information related to referrals, services, reports and general requests and inquiries. The role also requires someone who: communicates professionally and effectively, demonstrating exemplary interpersonal skills; demonstrates exceptional organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, and is able to meet deadlines; is able to multi-task effectively and produces accurate, high quality work and understands/anticipates needs or problems; problem solves effectively to resolve situations and challenges, escalating as needed; and conducts appropriate tracking and monitoring of activities, as well as follow-up to ensure that the client, customer and staff expectations are exceeded.
• Completion of High School education required
• Completion of related College diploma and/or certificate preferred
• Demonstrates excellent administrative skills
• Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills
• Great interpersonal skills and flexibility in dealing with diverse audiences
• Excellent data entry skills including proficiency in Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Pays strong attention to detail and produces accurate high quality work
• Can manage multiple competing priorities and work in a stressful deadline-driven environment
• Demonstrates excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Can work well individually and as part of a team
• General knowledge of medical terminology preferred
• Experience working with WSIB, Auto and Extended Health claims preferred; experience working in a rehabilitation clinic preferred
POSTED DATE: October 17, 2018 CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
University Health Network thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply here https://bit.ly/2yqMg9o
Residential Cleaner / Housekeeper
Mississauga, ON (+5 others)
Mopify is expanding quickly in all areas of
Ottawa and is looking to partner with experienced residential housekeepers / cleaners to service our growing
If you're self-starting, dependable, energetic, and an experienced cleaner, we'd love to work
Working with Mopify Means:
• Great rates from $19 - $21 per hour
• Extremely flexible scheduling -- work as much or as little as you want
• Flexible territories -- you pick where you want to work
• Weekly payouts
• Great Support -- we're extremely responsive
• Use our app to manage your schedule, logistics, and more
• No need to own a vehicle
• 1+ years experience cleaning residential homes professionally
• Or 1+ years experience in hotel cleaning / hotel maintenance / hotel housekeeping
• Customer-service focused
• Authorized to work in Canada
• Able to pass criminal background check
• Fluent in English
• Own smart phone with data plan
• Comfortable with technology (email, internet)
How to Apply:
Please apply online by creating an account on our website and following the prompts to fill out the
University of Toronto
As a Financial Officer, you will be joining a team of Finance experts at Financial and Budget Services to provide the U of T Mississauga community with assistance and information on all aspects of finance budgeting, financial systems and accounting. The U of T Mississauga community will trust you to be their true partner in all things Finance.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Advising staff on accounting practices and University financial policies and procedures
• Forecasting and planning financial activities incorporating budgets with multiple sources of revenue and/or recoveries
• Planning and administering expenditures for operating budget
• Monitoring department budget to ensure expenditures remain within budgeted allocations
• Recording detailed transactions for many accounts including payroll
• Monitoring, recording, reconciling and/or reporting on funding accounts for grants and contracts
• Identifying and resolving individual financial discrepancies
• Analyzing complex statistical reports and/or financial information for management decision-making
• University degree in commerce, business or a related field with a specialization in accounting or acceptable combination of equivalent experience. Completion of courses in the following subjects: advanced management accounting, advanced financial accounting, statistics, business finance, Canadian income taxation, advanced auditing and internal controls.
• Minimum four (4) years of work experience in an accounting position.
• Demonstrated knowledge of advanced management accounting, advanced financial accounting, statistics, business finance, Canadian income taxation, advanced auditing and internal controls.
• Experience in complex budgeting and financial analysis, financial reporting including experience in preparing financial statements, forecasting, developing long-range plans and profitability/cost-benefit analysis. Experience in reconciling financial information, generating financial reports from a financial system and process improvements.
• Demonstrated ability to apply accounting and budgeting knowledge to effectively resolve financial issues, customer service issues, improve processes, analyze financial information and identify pertinent issues, and ability to communicate financial information to individuals with little financial experience.
• Demonstrated ability to design financial reports and present information which clearly conveys a solid understanding of accruals, accounts payable, reconciliation of accounts, transfers, variance analysis, overhead allocation, budgeting, forecasting fixed and variable costs, internal recoveries, statistical analysis, internal controls, audit procedures, trails, testing results, governance, HST, financing and cash flows.
• Experience in preparing memorandums, policies and process documentation.
• Demonstrated ability to accurately analyze financial information (budget and actual).
• Ability to determine financial impact of both financial and non-financial information.
• Experience implementing financial implications of agreements/contracts and interpreting and applying policies, guidelines and procedures.
• Demonstrated knowledge of financial systems.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet applications and word processing software and other Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Excellent ability to prioritize and bring the appropriate sense of urgency to situations.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to exercise sound judgement, tact and initiative.
• Ability to work well with others and independently.
• Confidentiality is mandatory.
• Enrolment in a professional accounting designation program considered an asset.
• Audit experience would be an asset.
To be successful in this role you will be:
• Problem solver
• Team player
Apply Here https://bit.ly/2J6Zb4v
Events & Sustainability Outreach Coordinator
University of Toronto
The Events & Sustainability Outreach Coordinator in the Master of Science in Sustainability Management (MScSM) Program is a great opportunity for candidates who seek to support students and partners in a holistic manner, and who believe that sustainability values and culture play a key role in both education and community welfare. The MScSM Program, as part of the Institute for Management & Innovation, places a very strong emphasis on team-spirit and team work. Staff, Faculty and Students collectively make up the MScSM family, in which there is a strong belief of mutual respect, care and support of each other, including the members of the community at large.
This position allows for a fast-paced work environment, supporting students through their sustainability degrees, and provides administrative support with school and community programming, activities and events for students and industry partners across sustainability topics at large.
Reporting to the MScSM Program Director, with general supervision from the Program Coordinator and Placement Officer, the incumbent works to support the coordination of events, such as Sustainabilty Leaders' Series, Sustainabilty Panels, Case Competitions, Conference Days and Networking events, as well as sustainability outreach activities such as Sustainability Summer camps, Let's Talk Sustainability, Science Camp or Fair, Graduate Students Summer School, and National/International Sustainability Workshops/Conferences. The incumbent also supports admissions and assists with student placement and employer relations activities. The incumbent will assist with website maintenance, email listserves, and databases to support recruitment and admission activities. The incumbent will coordinate outreach for sustainability summer programs and outreach for school and community based programming and events. The incumbent will liaise with both internal and external partners to support sustainability initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Disseminating program materials to prospective students and applicants
• Liaising with prospective students to provide detailed registration information
• Determining logistical details and activities for events and/or programming
• Updating and maintaining records
• Coordinating networking activities between students and employers and/or alumni
• Liaising with contacts to facilitate and initiate outreach opportunities
• Maintaining information on digital platforms
• Bachelor's Degree or acceptable combination of equivalent experience.
• Minimum two years related administrative experience including outreach and event planning in a student service environment.
• Experience providing information and guidance to a prospective and/or current students.
• Demonstrated experience with online databases, data handling, and maintaining websites
• Experience in coordinating large and small events
• Strong computer skills in PC and MAC
• Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Strong computer skills with Web content management systems, such as Drupal or comparable system
• Ability to learn and adapt to new technology, able to troubleshoot basic technical issues
• Demonstrated oral and written communication, interpersonal skills, and professional demeanor to represent the program
• Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to work to deadlines under pressure
• Exercises, diplomacy, tact, good judgement, and flexibility
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience in a University or College setting preferred
• Experience with community partnerships, liaising with outside stakeholders such as school boards is an asset.
• Demonstrated commitment to sustainability values and cultures, and, knowledge of sustainability relating to economic, social and environmental concerns an asset.
• Familiarity with ROSI, ORBIS, Photoshop and/or InDesign or comparable software an asset
To be successful in this role you will be:
• Possess a positive attitude
• Team player
Apply here https://bit.ly/2z0iZlN
Senior Web Developer
Come join the Marketing Design team as a senior front-end web developer. You'll be responsible to design, test, and deliver website related projects aligned to the overall marketing strategy to attract, delight, and acquire new customers throughout Canada. Working in partnership with designers, marketers, and a global web team, you'll ensure the successful creation and delivery of world-class web experiences for mobile & desktop users. We're looking for a passionate candidate that thrives on learning, experimenting, and pushing the boundaries of web development!
• Build web pages using a mixture of existing and new components on Wordpress/AEM platform (mobile responsive, compatible with most web-browsers, industry-standard compliant)
• Work with designers to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences using standard HTML/CSS/JS practices
• QA, test, and deploy changes on production environment
• Implement A/B tests
• Work closely with US central web and analytics teams and join weekly calls to optimize the website and roll out new features
• Be passionate about web performance and building sites for speed
• Ensure the website is tagged properly for various tracking tools
• Integrate data from various back-end systems and databases (APIs)
• Implement personalization tools
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Provide technical expertise and ownership of technical issues
• Must be available to occasionally work after hours to deploy time-specific changes on the website
• **(Although this is a front end developer we still need to have this candidate understand some backend development but they need to be EXPERTS at the frontend development!)***
5+ years hands-on front-end design and development experience
Knowledge of Wordpress/AEM application development; including template design, components, widgets, and dialogs
Experience in the design, development, and deployment of website changes
Experience using wireframing and prototyping tools
Knowledge of integration with Salesforce and other backend APIs
Familiar with W3C standards
Proven success using and driving a repeatable, iterative, software development methodology
Familiar with SCRUM methodology
Strong understanding of web architecture concepts (sessions, cache, cookies, connection pooling)
Experience using A/B testing tools such as Optimizely
Experience of using various WebAnalytics software such as GA, AdobeAnalytics, etc
Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
Apply here https://bit.ly/2CsM8sS