¿Buscando trabajo en Toronto?, mira estas ofertas10 de Septiembre de 2019 a las 08:52
Ayudante en el Hogar
The house-sitting community is getting bigger and bigger day by day. You can also be part of it.
Sign up for HouseSitter.com and make some money while taking care of people’s home in their absence in Toronto.
Working with HouseSitter in Toronto
House sitting is like being on a paid vacation. All moments of it are designed only by yourself.
You have the freedom to do house sitting jobs:
• including the tasks you agreed on
• when you have the time
• in the favorite neighborhood in Toronto
• as long as you wish
• for the rate you set
You’ll be your own boss and make your own choices in Toronto!
Courtesy of HouseSitter.com. HouseSitter.com shares lots of knowledge with you on their blog.
How much HouseSitter pays in Toronto
On average, you can make $16 per hour in Toronto. However, you can set your own daily or hourly rate. No problem.
How do I apply for HouseSitter in Toronto?
Sign up here! Select your country, state and city, share some basic information about yourself, list your services and complete your profile by uploading a photo. If you’re ready with these, your profile will look very professional. So you can start sending messages to people or waiting for them to contact you with an offer
Apply here: http://tiny.cc/w07dcz
Hey my name is Ashley. I am interested in finding a nanny for my 3-year-old son. I am a stay at home Mom looking for some childcare support but also help with laundry, cooking, cleaning etc.
• Pet Care Training
• Cpr Household Duties
• Light Housekeeping
• Meal Preparation
Apply here: http://tiny.cc/v37dcz
Empleos de trabajadores de albergues comunitarios
The position supports clients in their housing by assessing and supporting their needs and adhering to the mission statement and policies & procedures of Homes First Society.
• provide support to clients who are facing issues of poverty, mental health, addictions, abuse, social isolation and more
• demonstrated ability to work with people with hoarding behaviours and who have mental health and addiction issues.
• use case management as a tool to support residents in meeting their goals
• provide support including work readiness, basic life management skills, anger management, addiction counseling, assertive communication, setting goals, giving and receiving feedback, self-esteem, conflict resolution, problem solving and managing change
• apply knowledge of group processes and dynamics
• apply knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
• use excellent organizational and time management skills
• work independently and as part of a team
• communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
• post secondary education or equivalent
• several years experience working with people who are homeless, under-housed and who are hard to house
• knowledge of tenant population, diversity issues, anti-discrimination practices and systemic reasons for homelessness
• excellent interpersonal skills
• certificates in First Aid, CPR, Crisis Prevention and Intervention an asset
Working in an environment where there may be smoke is required.
The successful applicant must provide a criminal record check that is satisfactory to Homes First Society
Homes First Society is an equal opportunity employer
Apply here: http://tiny.cc/b67dcz
Jefe de Operaciones de Uber Eats
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
The GM & Head of Uber Eats Canada is ultimately responsible for the operations of our Eats business in Canada.
This is a role for a strong, analytical operator, who will lead the overall cross-functional strategy for Uber Eats across Canada and hold ultimate P&L accountability. You’ll be responsible for operational excellence and maintaining and continuously improving Uber quality throughout the Eater, Restaurant, and Delivery Partner experience and championing the needs of your market.
This role requires excellent collaboration across different functional and specialized teams, and will be a key part of the US/Canada Eats leadership team as well as a key member of the Uber Canada leadership team. We are looking for leaders that are visionaries and can build, coach and inspire high performing teams to reach their potential. We believe in building globally and living locally - so understanding your market and championing their needs is key.
What You'll Do
• Manage operations within Canada, leading the overall strategy and P&L for the Eats business.
• Lead a team of incredibly smart, passionate and diverse people - championing a culture of inclusiveness and innovation.
• Drive operational excellence for the business with an emphasis on financial management.
• Provide data-driven leadership to optimize operational efficiency across all three sides of the marketplace.
• Be the external face of Uber Eats in Canada - aligning with the Communications team on where and how to represent Uber at local events and with local PR; perform community advocacy through restaurants, eaters, delivery partners, and local organizations.
• Partner and forge strong relationships with C-Level and senior executives at our most important restaurant partners across the country.
• Continue to grow and build upon today to drive a sustainable business for tomorrow.
• Contribute and actively participate as a key member of the Uber Canada Leadership Team by providing sound thought leadership on continuing to make Uber Canada the best place to work.
What You’ll Need
• 10+ years of relevant experience running operations, ideally in a matrix structure.
• Core experience in a technology context - this role requires a data-driven decision mentality and a strong analytical mindset.
• Demonstrated experience driving business outcomes; strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Relevant experience in consumer service/managing a marketplace is advantageous.
• Building and managing high performing teams and culture of excellence.
• Experience inspiring, mentoring and supporting the growth of employees through inclusive and inspirational leadership.
• Experience working as part of a broader Senior Leadership Team.
• Entrepreneurs welcome! Even better if you’ve learned from a few failures along the way.
About The Team
Based primarily in Toronto, the team currently consists of 100+ direct and cross-functional members with 5 direct reports. The team is responsible for running operations, marketing, sales and customer success throughout the country
Apply here: http://tiny.cc/ce8dcz
Representante de Servicio al Cliente
Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
Join us and become part of the power behind possible.
Processes orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Essential To This Position
Essential to this Position
Summary – Do you enjoy taking care of customers Then we want to talk to you about how you can add value to a growing company. We believe in lending a helping hand to build a better brand. Building relationships with our customers is key to our success.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Exciting opportunity to be involved in a growing company and establish outstanding customer relations
• Ensure timely order entry and manage order timelines for assigned customers
• Monitor open orders to advise key stakeholders of possible lead time challenges
• Demonstrate knowledge of products and capabilities to align with customer’s products and objectives
• Receive and respond to customer complaints and process appropriate corrective actions
• Support pricing requests
• Oversee product inventory to assure availability for production and/or distribution to customer; work with management to disposition aging inventory
• Prepare purchase orders for outside materials
• Prepare and review required business reports
• Support continuous improvement initiatives
Essentials for Success
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Customer relationship building skills required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Cross-functional experience
• Problem solving and ability to think out of the box when necessary
• Prior display, graphic, and/or contract packaging industry experience preferred
• Experience in ERP platforms and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SharePoint
Education / Certifications
High School Diploma or Equivalent
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Skills & Experience
Work Experience Required
Minimum 2 Years Of Relevant Experience Required
About Menasha Packaging Menasha Packaging Company is a leading designer and manufacturer of graphic consumer corrugated packaging, merchandising solutions, food packaging, shipping containers, material handling solutions, and pack-out and fulfillment services. As the largest independent retail-focused display and packaging company in North America we set new standards in sustainable packaging, and our printing and structural design capabilities are unrivaled in the industry. Our Retail Integration Institute (RII) Group uses an exclusive merchandising model with processes specifically designed to bridge the gap between consumer-packaged goods companies and retailers. We currently operate seven RII campuses in geographically dispersed locations. Our 3,200+ employees include more than 100 designers and more than 50 project managers who, together with our highly skilled workforce, develop new, innovative and cutting-edge solutions for global customers. With over 40 locations we are geographically positioned to serve major food, beverage, consumer products, entertainment, electronics, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies with superior products and fulfillment services.
As an operating company of Menasha Corporation, we celebrate over 167 years of unwavering dedication to a sustainable business strategy that focuses on keeping pace with change and market trends. Menasha Corporation is a privately held company comprised of two subsidiaries: Menasha Packaging Company and ORBIS Corporation. As one of America’s oldest family-owned manufacturing companies, Menasha Corporation employs over 5,000 in over 100 facilities in North America and Europe.
Click here to view our two-minute video that shares a quick glimpse about Menasha Corporation and our exciting future.
Visit our careers site at http://careers.menasha.socialsourcingnetwork.com/ to learn more about working at Menasha and to stay connected to future job opportunities.
For more information about Menasha Packaging, please visit www.menashapackaging.com.
Apply here: http://tiny.cc/jo8dcz
Asociado de Almacén- estacional
Amazon is looking for Full-Time individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment that involves working with and around moving machinery. Fulfillment centers are where associates bring Amazon orders to life for our customers.
About Amazon Fulfillment Centres
Amazon Fulfillment centres can be as large as 28 football fields and can hold millions of items, ready for our customers to order by the click of a button. You will work with lots of fellow Amazonians—and meet even more great people during the holiday seasons. The items shipped in each warehouse can range in size from books and cosmetics to kayaks and flat screen televisions. As an Amazon associate, there are a variety of jobs you can be trained in and asked to do. These include but are not limited to stowing items into a bin, picking customer orders, packing these orders, sorting items and placing packages on to trucks. Our Amazon Robotics facilities use automation to help you quickly serve our customers by having an Amazon robotic unit bring products to your workstation. In traditional buildings, you do the moving by walking to the product. Some buildings rely upon powered industrial trucks (PIT) equipment such as double pallet stackers, stand-up lifts, and order pickers which lift you up as high as 40 feet. You will be expected to have an understanding of all aspects of your role and to follow specific safety, quality and production standards in order to meet the customer demand. Below is a guide to gain a better understanding of our building types so you can make the right choice for you. Understanding our building types will ensure you and our teams are set up for success so that we can continue to make history together.
Amazon Robotics Sortable
Appx. Building Size 1 million sq. ft.
900 - 1 million sq. ft.
1 million sq. ft.
1 million sq. ft.
1 million sq. ft.
2,000 - 5,000
500 - 4,000
2,000 - 5,000
2,000 - 5,000
Types of Items Shipped
books, e-readers, clothes, cosmetics
outdoor grills, kayaks, flat screen televisions
Variety of items ranging from books to televisions
DVD's, video games, small electronics
computer monitors, coffee tables, toy dollhouses
• In all buildings, items weighing > 49 lbs. and/or awkward in shape require a team lift
Powered Industrial Trucks (i.e. forklifts/order pickers)
Order Picker, Reach Lift, Walkie, Powered Hand Jack
Order Picker, Reach Lift, Stand up Lift, Walkie, Tugger, Powered Hand Jack
Order Picker, Reach Lift, Stand up Lift, Walkie, Tugger, Powered Hand Jack, Turret
Order Picker, Reach Lift, Stand up Lift, Walkie, Tugger, Powered Hand Jack, Turret
Amazon Robotic Technology
YYZ3 - 7995 Winston Churchill Blvd., Brampton, ON (Powered Industrial Trucks Facility)
YYZ4 - 8050 Heritage Road, Brampton, ON
Things you should know about working in an Amazon Fulfillment centre:
• We are committed to providing one of the safest work environments. This means you will wear a reflective vest, stretch, provide safety tips, and recognize each other for working safely.
• We are customer obsessed, and together we focus on the customers to ensure their satisfaction; because meeting customer expectations are a must, quality and productivity are critical.
• Noise levels vary and can sometimes be loud in parts of the building. Hearing protection is available.
• A relaxed dress code gives you freedom to move around and feel comfortable (but safe) while working.
• Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key; associates should be open to working voluntary and mandatory extra hours and to working at a fast pace.
• Even with climate controls, temperature in some parts of our Fulfillment centers may vary between 16 and 32 degrees, and can occasionally exceed 32 degrees . Especially if you’re working in the truck yard or inside of a trailer on the dock during a hot day.
• Some tasks will require standing in one place for extended periods of time (up to 10-12 hours a day), while others involve walking around the facility, including climbing stairs – comfortable, closed-toed shoes are a must!
What does a Warehouse Associate do?
• Receives product using frequency scanners, pulls and packs products and unloads shipments from trucks.
• Hands-on work. You can expect to handle packages ranging from small envelopes up to boxes weighing up to 49 pounds.
• Be on the move. You should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment in order to move large quantities of merchandise throughout a 10-12 hour day.
• Potential requirement to operate powered industrial truck equipment. You may be asked stow and pick items from our racks, which can be approximately 45 feet tall, and sometimes in narrow aisles.
Hourly Pay Rate: $15.75 (Night Shift Premium - Additional $0.50)
• Holiday and overtime pay (overtime pay starts after 40 hours per work week!)
• Paid time off
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
• Flexibility to work any shift, willing and able to work overtime as required
• You must be able to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours a day and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, all with or without reasonable accommodation.
• You’re able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs).
• You are comfortable working on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines).
• You must be willing and able to work on powered industrial trucks, such as a forklift or order picker.
• Must be at least 18 years old
Are you ready to work at Amazon? Apply now!
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise the Recruitment Team if you require accommodation.
Company - Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services, ULC.
Job ID: ASF190021252 Apply here: http://tiny.cc/ix8dcz
The Administrative Representative is part of a diverse team helping newcomers receive language assessment and referral services.
The Administrative Representative welcomes and provides excellent customer service to clients. The position requires administrative support including booking client appointments, providing general clerical support; and supporting senior staff with statistical reports. The Administrative Representative provides translation/interpretation when needed; assisting newcomers make a smooth transition into Canada.
• Greets members with a warm and welcoming approach, assists them with the intake process; provides translation/interpretation when needed
• Answers telephone inquiries and directs incoming calls appropriately
• Provides members with an orientation to all services available at the Centre
• Performs data retrieval, ensuring the data is complete and accurate; provides support in program statistical reports
• Assists in verifying eligibility for language assessment and identifying client needs
• Manages appointment schedule and communicates client arrivals with language assessment team
• Performs various administrative support duties such as keeping inventory of office supplies; mailing, faxing and photocopying as required
• Provides support to volunteer development
• Models appropriate behaviours to staff in line with our Mission, Vision and Values; establishes rapport and maintains effective relationship building behaviours with staff and members. Represents the YMCA and the Association in a professional manner.
• Understands and integrates the value of philanthropy and volunteerism and imparts this knowledge and belief upon staff, volunteers and members.
• Understands the legal responsibilities and moral imperative to report suspected child abuse to Child Protection Services.
• Other related duties as required.
• Completion of some post-secondary courses in related field
• Previous administrative/clerical work experience or other relevant experience
• Knowledge of settlement services and community information resources an asset
• Proficient with personal computer applications, e.g. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet search engines
• Well-developed interpersonal, and relationship building skills; ability to establish rapport and excellent communication with members, staff and volunteers
• Excellent written communication skills
• Commitment to working in a socially inclusive environment responding with sensitivity and personal awareness to the diverse needs of members including visible and non-visible dimensions of diversity.
• Flexibility regarding assigned locations and working hours able to work evenings and weekends.
• Ability to communicate in another language is an asset
• The position requires the following Core Association Competencies:
superior competence in: Effective Interpersonal Communication;
advanced competence in: Ethics & Self Management; being Member Focused; Valuing Diversity & Social Inclusion;
fundamental competence in: Relationship Building & Partnering; being Results Focused; Teamwork & Collaboration
Job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a Police Records Check. Within the first four months and every three years thereafter, a Vulnerable Police Records Check is required.
The YMCA of Greater Toronto values the diversity of people and communities and is committed to excellence and inclusion in our Association. We are committed to an environment that is barrier free. If you require accommodation at any stage during the hiring process, please inform us in advance to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation
Apply here: http://tiny.cc/518dcz
Location: 820 Main St E, Milton, Ontario, L9T0J4
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
We are looking for talented colleagues who are passionate and energetic about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our Click & Collect customers.
As a Click & Collect Personal Shopper, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by:
• In-store shopping - selecting quality products
• Ensuring customer orders are accurate and ready for pick-up
• Answering any customer inquiries
• Handling POS transactions (debit/credit/cash/gift card)
• Providing exceptional customer service
• Other duties as required
• Previous retail, restaurant or food service experience
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to work in a fast paced and team-oriented environment
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours which may include days, evenings, night shifts and weekends
Here are just some of the things Loblaw Colleagues enjoy:
• 10% Colleague Discount Program on eligible products sold at Loblaw stores
• Opportunities for career growth
• Comprehensive training
• Helping you help others with our Volunteer Grant Program
At Loblaw, it's about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
How You'll Succeed
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type Of Role
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application
Apply here: http://tiny.cc/488dcz