¿Buscando trabajo en Toronto?, mira estas ofertas21 de Enero de 2020 a las 03:55
Arena Pool Operator 2
Work Location: TBA
Job Type & Duration: Full-time, Temporary Vacancy, TBA
Hourly Rate: $27.67/Hour. Please note: The salary reflects 2019 rates
Performs tasks required for the safe and proper operation of a facility that may include arenas, pools, community centres and surrounding grounds, including parks maintenance.
Makes minor equipment and/or facility repairs and performs preventative maintenance.
Carries out day to day janitorial duties and seasonal maintenance programs.
Produces reports, including incident reports concerning the operation and use of facilities.
Inspects and operates equipment such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration equipment, pumps and filtration equipment and grounds maintenance equipment.
Operates and maintains ice resurfacing equipment and cleans, floods and maintains ice surfaces.
Repairs and maintains wading/water parks and swimming pools.
Sets up and takes down equipment and furnishings for all types of permits, programs, public functions and sports activities.
Performs all readings for pool and/or arenas, including chemical, temperature and pressure readings and any additional instrument readings as required, and maintains records of the same.
Completes and maintains records and log books.
May provide work direction and training to other staff.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Your resume must describe your qualifications as they relate to:
Experience in the safe and efficient operation of arenas, pools and associated facilities and related equipment.
Must possess and be able to maintain a valid Province of Ontario Class "G" Driver's License and must qualify for the City's equipment operating permits and requirements.
You must also have:
Ability to efficiently operate and maintain ice re-surfacing equipment.
Ability to operate and maintain facility maintenance equipment (i.e. janitorial, snow removal equipment, etc.)
Must be physically capable of performing required duties.
Must be familiar with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, including WHMIS procedures and the provisions and legislation that apply to this work.
Ability to ensure appropriate maintenance standards for fire and safety conditions.
Able to maintain Standard First Aid certification.
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/ygdxiz
What is TaskRabbit Handyman?
Are you a professional handyman or handywoman in Toronto? Would you like:
•To choose your own working hours and take days off when you need them, staying in complete control of your schedule?
•To set your own rates according to the type of work you offer, your skills and expertise? You will also get to keep all the tips!
•To get jobs sent to you that suit your schedule and are convenient for you to commute to?
•To make good money on the side?
You get everything above and much more when you list your services on TaskRabbit!
TaskRabbit is an app-based platform that is always looking for skilled workers to join the community of Taskers and offer their services to various clients. Toronto is a hectic and busy city and that makes it hard for busy parents or hard-working professionals to do all the tasks that each day brings. Very often they need help and they turn to TaskRabbit. You can cooperate with natural persons or corporate clients that require different types of assistance.
There are many different tasks you can complete as a Tasker working with TaskRabbit in Toronto. You can offer general assistance and help around the house or office, go grocery shopping, help them organise some personal or corporate events. You could also specialise in some specific skills and work as a gardener, plumber, handyman, driver, or in some other field.
Be someone’s hero today and earn money by helping your Toronto clients with their everyday to-dos and do what you’re good at with TaskRabbit!
Handymen/handywomen in Toronto earn $25 per hour on average. But of course you can set your own hourly rates and also receive tips.
TaskRabbit pays Taskers within 7 days, which means that they don’t have to wait until the end of the month.
If you want to read a bit more about TaskRabbit tasks or [taxes that you’re obliged to pay in order to work with TaskRabbit,] visit our blog.
Sign up as a Handyman/Handywoman for TaskRabbit by clicking here. Then download the application to start receiving task requests and offering your services.
In order to start working as a Handyman or Handywoman in Toronto, you have to:
•be at least 18 years of age
•pass a background check
•have a Canadian bank account
•have a smartphone
Apply Now https://rb.gy/rfi8pn
What is Airbnb?
Around 44 million people have visited Toronto in the previous year and many of these visitors stayed overnight. This means that all of these people need some kind of accommodation during their stay, which becomes a great opportunity for you as a homeowner.
Think about listing your place in Midtown, Downtown or Uptown and to earn an extra income with it. Sounds great, right? So get your apartment ready and host your first guests here in Toronto!
Make money with Airbnb in Toronto
The concept of Airbnb is to match people looking for an accommodation in Toronto with homeowners like you, who enjoy hosting travellers from all over the world and wish to earn an extra income. And thanks to Airbnb, it is very easy to get started: Simply start by listing your property in Yorkville, West Queen West, Riverside or any other district on the Airbnb website, so that future guests can see and read more about you and your apartment.
List your place in Toronto with Airbnb
There is no need to actively search for guests as booking requests will be send from the guests directly to you. This way you get to decide which bookings you want to accept or which ones don’t match your schedule. All other details can then be discussed directly with your guests by using the Airbnb communication service, where you can mail with your guests about anything.
Hosting with Airbnb also means being in charge or in other words, you are the one deciding on the terms. Only list your place when it matches your availability and list a price that you consider appropriate. The more centrally your apartment is located, the more you can charge and also make sure to adapt your rates to high seasons as summer!
Show your guests the best of Toronto
Being a host with Airbnb can be much more than just providing accommodation to travellers. You get to know interesting people from all over the world and have the chance to show them your personal favourite spots of the city to make your guests stay in Toronto unforgettable. So make sure to share your insider knowledge that goes beyond visiting the CN tower or Lake Ontario.
And don’t worry about safety, because the Host Guarantee reimburses eligible hosts for damages up to €1,000,000!
Show your guests the best of Toronto
How much Airbnb pays in Toronto
It probably costs more than what you think!
The average owner in Toronto makes $90 per night
The estimate is based on 50% occupancy, booking prices of listings with a similar location, season, listing type, and guest capacity. How much you actually make may vary with your pricing, type and location of your listing, actual occupancy rate, season, demand and other factors. Your local laws may also impact your actual earnings.
When do I get paid?Your funds will be transferred within 24 hours after your guest has checked in.
How do I apply for Airbnb in Toronto?
Sign up as a host on Airbnb’s website, and register the details of your listing. Make sure that you list your location correctly and set a daily price of your choice.
The more central your location is, the more money it will bring!
Airbnb takes a 3% host service fee on each reservation
Apply Now https://rb.gy/5sxn3u
What is a Personal Trainer?
A Personal Trainer provides their clientele with the knowledge, motivation and coaching to achieve their personal fitness goals. This is a full-time, permanent position.
What will you be doing?
• Prospecting for new clients
• Consult, understand and analyze your clients’ needs and goals
• Design personal fitness programs
• Support and promote all GoodLife Fitness Programs
Do you have what it takes?
• Passion for fitness
• Certification within the first 75 days of employment
• CPR Certification within 1 month of employment
• Willingness to work within a unionized environment
• Strong sales ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to coach, mentor, and bring out the best in others
• Willingness to accept ongoing coaching and feedback
• Works well in a team setting
• Enjoys a challenge
• A related degree or diploma is an asset, but not required
What’s in it for you?
• Top notch training including: A New Personal Internship Program, 3 days of Personal Training Base Camp with top leadership, Paid Monthly Education Workshops secrets to success, subscription to the world’s number one education resource for Fitness Professionals
• Career advancement opportunities include: Future Leaders Program, Assistant Fitness Manager, Fitness Manager, Personal Training Regional Manager, Personal Training Director, Vice President of Personal Training
• Competitive base pay and excellent commission-based income; monthly sales & service incentives and the ability to upgrade your level of Personal Training via our Blackbelt Development Program
• Paid for prospecting new clients
• Use of Fitness equipment
• $2 million liability insurance
• Pre-designed specialty programs and marketing materials
• For a list of the endless company benefits please go to: https://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits
Instead of sending the traditional cover letter, we’d love to hear how you are living the GoodLife – tell us why you’re passionate about fitness or more about your personal fitness journey
Apply Now https://rb.gy/7ngdh5
Cashiers needed for immediate shift openings at our beautiful and busy flagship store in Maple, at 1390 Major Mackenzie Drive West, at Dufferin.
Full time and part time hours available. Cashiers must be available to work at least one day each weekend. $14.00 to start, with regular reviews scheduled for consideration of future wage increases.
Candidates with previous retail cash experience in a busy store and Smart Serve certification will be considered first. Apply today, work next week!
If you have at least 1 year experience and are available immediately for an interview, please apply with your resume, complete the Customer Service assessment.
From everyday staples to gourmet specialties, Yummy Market is a European style retail grocer located in the GTA that offers a unique shopping experience. In a true European tradition, our passion for wholesome, made from scratch foods combined with our commitment to offer great value is the driving force behind everything we do.
We offer full time employee heath benefits, consistent schedules, on-the-job training, employee discount and more. Join our committed team of customer focused professionals!
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- cashier: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Vaughan, ON (Preferred)
- Smart Serve (Preferred)
- Operate all aspects of the register, including cash and card transactions, scanners, and scales
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer, ensuring that all transactions are accounted for by the end of the shift
- Answer any customer inquiries, and use your knowledge of store layout and product content to give directions as needed
- Assist customers with bagging and carrying products as needed
- Maintain a clean work environment, keeping register clear for incoming customers
- Other duties as requested
Apply Now https://rb.gy/kvijxh
Millwork Sales (Doors & Windows)
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Full time · Salary to negotiate
Salary to negotiate
Sales Associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. These associates work in cooperation with their supervisors and other sales associates in various department. Specific store departments may include Lumber, Building Materials, Paint, Hardware, Electrical, Plumbing, Seasonal and Tool Rental.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ask open ended questions about customer's projects in order to determine their needs and level of expertise
- Ability to multitask
- Describe features and benefits of merchandise
- Explain the steps needed to complete projects and the products needed
- Maintain the in-stock condition of assigned areas, and ensure that it is clean and safe
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Experience in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Experience working in a sales driven environment is an asset
- Excellent communication and reading skills
- Excellent decision-making ability and problem-solving skills
- Trade experience is an asset
- Proficiency with computers
- Detail oriented
Apply Now https://rb.gy/e7hsc8
Ontario 7179-KITCHENER WEST
The front end is the last opportunity we have to thank our customers and show them we appreciate their business. The Head Cashier is accountable to ensure this occurs by carrying out the responsibilities listed in this description as well as holding the Front End associates accountable to effectively carry out their duties and responsibilities.
We're looking for the type of associates who can tap into their inner orange. Overseeing work activity within his/her department, motivating the team to consistently demonstrate Customer FIRST behaviours.
Driving awareness of current promotions by providing Front End associates with promotion locations so they can effectively direct customers , communicating store and Home Depot objectives to associates
Training and supervising Cashiers (including cashiers in all remote cashier locations) and Lot Associates
Setting clear performance expectations as well as providing on the job feedback
Providing outstanding service to both external and internal Customers by ensuring efficient Front End and Remote Cashier operations
Handling customer complaints in a professional manner
Providing a safe working and shopping environment by following all safety policies & standards
Completing specified safety training, immediately correcting hazards ; unsafe conditions or reporting conditions to the Manager On Duty, and working safely as not to endanger themselves, co-workers, vendors, or customers
Experience/Knowledge Required: The kind of orange we are looking for will possess: Minimum time in position and performance management code requirements of V2 (or P3 in previous system)
Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
Knowledge of all policies, procedures and duties related to customer transactions, cash handling, the service desk and lot
1 year of supervisory experience
Excellent decision-making ability and problem-solving skills
Apply Now https://rb.gy/dkwt8m
Monday to Friday
The Bison Lifestyle
• Safety - Drivers have the Right to Decide and assess the situation to determine if it's safe to drive
• Equipment - Bison tractors are on average under two years old; three years for trailers
• Compensation - Safe mile bonus paid quarterly, regional premiums, fuel subsidy, benefits and more
• Pay- Bison Company Drivers are paid weekly
• Position runs Monday to Friday from 1800-0300
• Start times can vary depending on freight volumes
• Approximately 70% city and 30% highway driving
• Includes loads going to London, North Bay and Ottawa
• Switches to Kingston, Sudbury, Comber and Sault Ste. Marie
• Driver might occasionally be required to sleep in their truck overnight
• Driver assist will be required
• Driver will be Slip-seating
• CP Rail and container experience is considered an asset
• Valid Class 1/AZ License is required
• Must be able to lift boxes weighing up to 50 lb.
• Company Driver with tractor-trailer experience
• Reliable, flexible and punctual
• Strong communication skills
• Values safety
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply Now https://rb.gy/lewy5k