¿Buscando trabajo en Toronto?, mira estas ofertas17 de Enero de 2020 a las 10:08
Data entry clerk - 2-6-week contract
Toronto, ON (+1 other)
About the Opportunity
• Entering/analyzing data in Excel
• Ensuring recipe amounts are consistent in both of their systems
• Other ad-hoc duties as required
• Data entry experience
• Able to convert different units of measurement
• Experience working in Excel
Pay Rate: $16/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26416.
Apply Here http://tiny.cc/lmsciz
Location Toronto, ON
Salary$$33,000 to $36,000YEAR year for 40 hours per week
Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Morning
Start date As soon as possible
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Schedule and confirm appointments; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas; Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Compile data, statistics and other information; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information; Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
Russian; Chinese; Japanese; Spanish; Castilian; Vietnamese; Korean
Major Work Area
Data processing and computers
Operating Systems and Software
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
MS Excel; MS Word; MS Office
Administrative and office activities; Perform reception and clerical duties
Area of Specialization
Reports and records; Invoices; Customs services
Private school; High school; Education; School or educational institution/establishment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
Apply here http://tiny.cc/wqsciz
Location Toronto, ON
Salary$$37,000 to $41,000YEAR year for 40 hours per week
Day, Evening, Morning Start date As soon as possible
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Reconcile accounts; Prepare trial balance of books; Prepare payroll; Post journal entries; Issue receipts and other forms; Invoice clients; Maintain general ledgers and financial statements; Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll; Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports; Prepare tax returns; Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Customer Sales and Service Agent Specific Skills
Prepare and issue tickets and receipts
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
MS Excel; MS Windows; Accounting software; Quick Books
Apply Here http://tiny.cc/bssciz
Clerical Assistant I
Location: Downtown Toronto
Status: Permanent Full-time
Salary Grade: $16.75 - $20.00 per hour (based on experience)
Transforming Healthcare Delivery!
Reporting to the Supervisor of Health Records, the CLERICAL ASSISTANT I provides clerical support services including:
Participates in capturing of data required for scanning activities
Provides assistance and support with the modification and maintenance of electronic and paper information filing/retrieval methods, systems and/or formats
Processes various tasks related to scanning
Assists with indexing, organizing, archiving and purging, files and/or documents for scanning
Performing cross-functional clerical support functions and other related duties as required
Knowledgeable with legislation affecting privacy, access and disclosure
Knowledgeable in all Health Record functions
Effective interpersonal, written and communication skills
Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
Exceptional telephone, and customer service skills.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Experience in a computerized Health Care Management System would be an asset
Staffing Advisor, Human Resources AOB– Posting # 853319
Apply here http://tiny.cc/i2sciz
Part Time Grocery Clerk
Location: Burlington, ON, CA
Job Category: Ontario Full-Service Store Operations
The Grocery Clerk is responsible for carrying out the full range of duties of the position in a professional, responsible, accurate and timely fashion. The Clerk will deliver exceptional customer service, foster customer loyalty, fulfill customer needs and actively contribute to an environment of employee and customer engagement.
Adhere to all Food Safety Protocols, Standard Operating Procedures, Health and Safety, corporate policies, and other programs and initiatives
Provide customer service to meet customer needs
Keep work area clean and presentable
Process Grocery orders
Perform program execution and merchandising of product
Perform retail floor maintenance
Maintain back shop
Receive warehouse orders
Increase store sales by actively promoting products
Participate in the training of junior staff
Order and receive stock in accordance with company inventory control procedures as required
Process department shrink
Maintain a clean and safe working environment as per Company requirements
Other duties as required
Additional duties for receiving shifts (as authorized and scheduled by management
Receive, unload and verify load and bill of lading against truck schedule for all incoming product
Tag and mark each pallet and complete receiving paperwork as assigned (shrink reports, claims)
Compare packing slips to goods and key product information into SAP system
Ensure equipment is in good working order by reporting any unsafe equipment or conditions
Provide internal customer service by effectively communicating with store management / staff and providing updates on shipments as requested
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Apply here http://tiny.cc/h8sciz
Analyst Supply Chain
Location: 1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
What You'll Do
• Creation and Management of product level forecasts
• Management of Inventory and all replenishment flows from Vendor to Store
• Vendor Management, ensuring all forecast and flow requirements are executed to defined targets/standards
• Work with Transport, Distribution and Vendors to co-ordinate flow of goods through the network
• Ensure all data management pertaining to forecasts, product and vendor attributes are maintained
• Undertake process improvement efforts, primarily with vendors, focused on improving KPI’s
What You'll Need
• Post-secondary education in Business, Economics, Engineering or Marketing
• 2-3 years experience in the retail/wholesale grocery business would be an asset
• Must be detail oriented and must be able to handle multiple priorities in a faced-paced environment
• Must be capable of working in a team-oriented environment
• Must have strong computer skills, especially with Excel
• Previous experience with SAP and JDA Manugistics is an asset
• Previous retail experience is an asset
• Must be flexible to work weekends on a rotational basis
How You’ll Succeed
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Employment Type: Full time
Apply here http://tiny.cc/zatciz
Responsibilities of a Millwright include:
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment for wear and damage.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, compressors and a wide variety of pumps.
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Maintains records of repairs, calibrations, and tests.
- Maintains a clean and safe workplace.
Requirements of a Millwright include:
- Millwright license required
- 2+ years’ manufacturing experience; preference to those with food and/or packaging background
- Must be flexible to work rotating shifts
- Ability to read blueprints
If you are looking for a challenging career and interested in the Millwright role, click on the APPLY button. For more information contact:
Ram Thakur, Recruitment Consultant 905-896-9120
Apply Here http://tiny.cc/pdtciz
Full Time Dinning Room Attendant
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonalds® history. In 1967, the first McDonalds Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and weve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonalds Canada is proud to be one of the worlds leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. Were also more than just your local restaurant. Were hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
• Cleaning the dining room
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the washrooms
• Frequently changing the garbage
• Lot pickups
• Stocking up the condiment station
• Sweeping and mopping floors etc.
Apply here http://tiny.cc/oetciz