¿Buscando trabajo en Toronto?, mira estas ofertas03 de Diciembre de 2019 a las 06:10
Department Assistant and Receptionist
The Faculty of Arts & Science is the heart of Canada’s leading university and one of the most comprehensive and diverse academic divisions in the world. The strength of Arts & Science derives from our combined teaching and research excellence in the humanities, sciences and social sciences across 29 departments, seven colleges and 46 interdisciplinary centres, institutes and programs.
Under general supervision of the Business Officer, the incumbent provides front-line reception and administrative support to the Department. Specific duties include: receiving visitors and responding to inquiries; answering the main departmental telephone line – screening calls, providing general information and redirecting calls as required; handling incoming and outgoing mail and courier; faxing and photocopying requests; assisting the graduate and undergraduate programs; coordinating room and equipment bookings; setting up equipment for teleconference and video conference calls; assisting with meetings and events; ordering supplies and maintaining office equipment; processing key deposits in the financial information system (FIS); and assisting with space, facilities and room allocations for faculty and students; maintaining a database of key and room allocations; posting content to departmental websites and providing administrative assistance to other front office staff.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
• Responding to enquiries within the defined scope of the role and redirecting as appropriate
• Booking rooms and arranging appropriate accommodations
• Determining logistical details and activities for events and/or programming
• Booking audio-visual and/or computer equipment
• Editing content for brochures, newsletters, websites and/or handbooks
• Preparing and recording deposits on a regular basis
Campus Essential Qualifications
• College Diploma (2 years) or acceptable combination of equivalent experience.
• Minimum two years of recent and related front-line customer service experience in an academic department or a post-secondary department/unit.
• Experience providing routine answers to a wide variety of stakeholders.
• Experience with FIS or similar financial processing systems.
• Experience with record keeping, tracking and maintaining spreadsheets and databases.
• Experience with event logistics support, including room bookings, travel and accommodation, and catering arrangements.
• Experience with office allocation.
• Experience with key management and FOB systems.
• Experience updating and maintaining websites.
• Experience providing undergraduate and graduate administrative support and working with students, faculty and prospective students.
• Experience with collecting and tracking deposits and minute-taking.
• Excellent communications (oral and written) skills with the ability to communicate with tact, diplomacy and maintain confidentiality.
• Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Intermediate skills in Wordpress or other comparable content management system.
• Advanced skills with USource or comparable system.
• Intermediate skills with Salto or comparable system.
• Excellent organization, time management and problem-solving skills with ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
• Advanced data entry skills and ability to create, maintain and update databases.
• High degree of initiative and a meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to manage workload with changing priorities.
• Knowledge of the Department of Geography and Planning is an asset.
To Be Successful In This Role You Will Be
• Team player
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/3ei3gz
Overnight part-time/ full- time
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t a transaction. It’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
• Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
• Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
• Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
• Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favourite!
• Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/2gi3gz
Meat Clerk - Part Time, Night
396 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, Ontario, M5P3N3
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
We're looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by: • Providing exceptional customer service • Ensuring accurate product scanning • Executing company-directed promotions and programs • Maintaining product displays
At Loblaw, it's about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
How You'll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Employment Type: Part time
Type of Role: Regular
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/txi3gz
The Warehouse Associate supports Savers’ vision by assisting Drivers to properly unload donations onto carts in the warehouse, separating soft and hard goods, large items and furniture, weighing carts, organizing full carts in warehouse, accurately completing route paperwork with weights and truck checks of empty trucks, loading trailers according to specific Savers guidelines, continuously recording product weights and type while loading trailers, assist with daily counting and entry of Stock on Hand. Assists in loading/unloading trucks for transfers to stores.
Essential Job Functions:
Loads and unloads trucks/trailers according to Management directions
Stacks boxes and bags on carts for weight verification
Stack large items in designated area
Place furniture in designated area
Responsible for ensuring aisles and walk ways are clean and free from debris.
Accurately use a calculator to deduct or add tare weights to loaded carts of products to determine net weights
Record cart numbers, weights, and unload times on driver route forms
Complete Savers Delivery Reports with all required information
Daily count and record on proper form, all stock on hand in warehouse and in trailers
Checks forklifts to ensure proper safety and work conditions are in compliance with Savers policies and State laws.
Perform other duties as assigned including housekeep of office and restrooms
Required Education, Training and Experience:
Working knowledge of OSHA, State and Savers safety regulations and requirements
Demonstrated organizational skills
Ability to operate a forklift
Ability to communicate orally and in writing
Ability to multi-task several incoming and outgoing truck loads at any one given time
Ability to create receiving logs and load sheets
Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines with flexibility, and multi-task with minimal direction
Ability to be detailed-oriented
Ability to work within Savers culture
High School Diploma or equivalent
Dock or warehouse experience a plus
Forklift training certification
Proper lifting procedures and techniques
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/k7i3gz
Grocery Clerk – Full Time
Longo’s is committed to maintaining an environment where team members have a place to grow and pursue excellence. We are a Canadian, family owned, independent food retailer which has grown and prospered since 1956. Our team members are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations by offering the best food experience to every customer, every time. It is through such commitment that Longo’s now operates over 30 stores along with Grocery Gateway; our online grocery delivery service, is celebrating over 60 years of business and is continuing to grow.
Do you have outstanding customer service skills? Are you passionate about the food industry?
If so, come join our growing team!
Position: Grocery Clerk - Full Time
What you’ll do:
• Provide exceptional service to our customers
• Stock, merchandise and create displays
• Product preparation
• Maintain product quality by date checks and product rotation
• Follow Food, Health and Workplace Safety standards
What we are looking for:
• Strong customer service skills
• Enjoys working in a team setting
• Passion to work in the food industry
• Work is performed in a store retail environment
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Why joins our team?
• Competitive wages and flexible benefits
• Opportunity to advance your career
• A team that cares and treats you like family
• Culture of teamwork and collaboration
• Celebrates and rewards our Team Members
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/6dj3gz
Financial Services Representative II
What You'll Be Doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking team, you'll work in a fast-paced Banking Centre where you'll have a meaningful impact on the lives of our clients. As a Financial Services Representative, you'll build key relationships with clients, understand their financial and personal goals, provide informative and tailored service, and recommend the right products and solutions that will enable their financial success.
How You'll Succeed
• Client Engagement - Meet with clients to understand their priorities, advise them on solutions, and provide a forward-looking financial plan. Use your knowledge of cash management, credit, investment and wealth protection to help clients meet their goals.
• Relationship Building - Engage in marketing and outreach activities to show clients you value them and their communities. Grow your network, deepen existing relationships, and collaborate with others to ensure clients are connected to the right people and opportunities.
• Leveraging Technology - Become a technology expert. Share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, enabling them to better manage their banking needs.
Who You Are
• You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
• You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
• You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
• You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
• You're a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada).
• Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
• Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
• Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
• Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
• Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
• CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/6gj3gz
Associate Buyer - Consumables
12-month contract role
About the Job:
The Associate Buyer is responsible for setting the merchandise strategy for a category including assortment selection, pricing, promotions and develops the line plan. Drives vendor selection and negotiation of product purchase, terms and ongoing relationship. Stays abreast of market and competitor trends.
• Purchases and manages the merchandise selection to maximize sales and margin and contribute to the business and financial goals of the merchandising group.
• Manages product assortment and product specifications in assigned area in order to identify and address opportunities within the business and the market to maximize sales and margin opportunities.
• Negotiates product costs, terms and shipping/returns issues.
• Act as liaison between merchandising, distribution center and stores in an effort to track shipments and floor purchase orders.
• Develops and manages vendor relationships in order to ensure the best prices, products and shipments.
• Identifies items to maximize promotional and marketing strategies to meet sales and margin goals.
• Provides input to the other merchandising functions to determine the products lifecycle, exit strategy and inventory aging standards within the assigned area.
• Assists with the development of business plans that maximize sales, margin dollars, and margin percentage, based upon current business trends and additional internal business and external market factors.
• Participates in recommending, setting and approving product pricing strategies to achieve specific margin objectives, execute exit strategies and recommend appropriate markdowns.
• Works with other merchandising departments in managing the performance of the product lines through sales, promotion cost, markdowns, inventory, product quality, and selling costs.
Bachelor's degree in Merchandising Management, Supply Chain Management, Economics or Business from four-year college or university.
• 2-4 years related buying experience
• Retail buying experience required
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetics, and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
About the Culture:
Our Canadian Home Office is truly that, a home office. It’s a place where individuals across various departments can align their passion for pets with their desires for professional growth. You’ll be a part of a close-knit team, while still being a part of a large, best-in-class retailer. And while the team may be smaller, the results are impactful! The Home Office boasts a large, open concept with natural lighting and serves as the perfect setting for office events. An active social committee hosts fun-filled events including contests, bake-offs, off-site events, and volunteer efforts, and they are always trying to out-do the previous event.
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/ikj3gz
Pet Grooming Salon Manager
Location Oakville, Ontario
Pet Grooming Salon Manager
WE VALUE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND ARE OFFERING A $1000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED PET STYLISTS TO COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM!!
About Our Salons:
When our pets inspire us to be to be more loving and caring individuals, it’s no surprise that our Grooming Salon Manager truly embodies those qualities. With your patience, guidance and passion for helping others, you’ll help to lead the operations of the grooming salon—from head to tail! You’ll build relationships with clients, champion exceptional customer service, lead your associates, and drive results to grow the business.
About the Role:
As our Pet Grooming Salon Manager, you will:
Onboard all new salon associates and groomers, ensuring their completion of all training requirements and annual safety certifications, evaluating the quality of grooms, and providing ongoing learning opportunities
Perform Hands on Pet (HOP) assessment on all pets to recommend services and build trust with the pet parents
Perform dog grooming services to breed standards and to client’s personal preferences and hold your groomers to those same standards
Ensure the safety and well-being of every pet and associate in the store, taking immediate action whenever necessary
About your Career:
And while we’re there for pets at every stage of their lives, we’ll also be with you at every stage of your career. With PetSmart, you will have opportunities to:
Gain experience in a different business unit like the store or the Pets Hotel
Develop your leadership skills as a District Academy Trainer or a Quality and Education Manager
Tackle the challenge of a new salon opening or turning around a struggling salon
Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide
The Warm and Fuzzies:
We’ve highlighted job responsibilities and programs as best as we could above—but the best parts of working at PetSmart can’t be fully described in the job description.
It’s the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons watching him strut his stuff on the way out. Paws off, ladies, he’s taken!
It’s the excitement of Walter’s wagging tail during his bath or Sadie’s smile after her teeth are cleaned.
It’s the gussying up of Gizmo for this year’s holiday photoshoot. (Fun fact: many of our groomer receive holiday cards from their clients!)
It’s the little things we do that add up to really big things that pets need.
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets.
Apply now to experience A CAREER THAT LOVES YOU BACK. http://tiny.cc/tmj3gz