¿Buscando trabajo en Toronto?, mira estas ofertas26 de Noviembre de 2019 a las 04:33
What is the opportunity?
As an Administrative Assistant for RBC Dominion Securities you will play an important role in supporting a high energy and successful team of Investment Advisors for the Dominion Securities branch in Toronto, Ontario.
What will you do?
• Help maintain current knowledge of client accounts by reviewing daily activity on line and applicable reports
• Provide world class client service to our valued clients
• Fulfil client transactions, processing payments, opening new accounts
• Fast paced administrative work
What do you need to succeed?
• Exceptional Client Service skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Administrative Experience
• CSC and CPH
• Previous financial or brokerage industry experience
• Postsecondary degree
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
• A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
• Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
• Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/qg2qgz
What is the opportunity?
As an RBC Financial Advisor, you attract, nurture, and grow relationships with our high-value personal and small business clients by adding value in the moments that matter to them. You provide your clients with proactive, professional advice and collaborate with RBC partners to help clients with their goals and key life events. As an expert advisor, you contribute to strong sales and retention. Whether you are helping a client learn how to bank digitally, proposing an investment strategy to finance their child's education or recommending how to borrow for their "Someday", your expertise will contribute to creating meaningful and memorable client experiences. Please note that we are continually sourcing and hiring for multiple branches across the Greater Toronto Region.
What will you do?
Communicate with clients to learn about their needs and help them achieve their goals Provide professional advice and education with an ability to address complex credit and investment needs, concerning both personal and business needs Collaborate with market-leading professionals in financial planning, retirement planning, mortgages, and business banking experts to ensure clients receive customized and targeted expert advice Leverage technology to deliver on client experience and drive sales and retention Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client's banking problems Implement contact and relationship building strategies, and support new client acquisition in local community Educate clients of the features and benefits RBC products and services offer, and help clients with digital, banking including mobile, ATM, and online banking What do you need to succeed? Must-have Valid Mutual Funds accreditation (Investment Funds in Canada or Canadian Securities Course) Completed Certificate in Financial Services Advice, offered through the CSI (i.e. Personal Financial Service Advice and Financial Planning I) 2-3 years of proven sales experience in the financial services industry, handling credit and investments Demonstrated ability to build trust and maintain long-term client relationships Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) Nice-to-have Active in the local community, developing a solid network in the local community
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual. Career development and top-notch sales coaching to take your career to the next level Competitive salary, annual bonus, and recognition programs that reward top performance Strong suite of tools, including emerging digital capability to enhance your competitive edge Opportunity to represent Canada's leading financial services brand in your community About RBC Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We employ approximately 78,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 39 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/5u2qgz
Data Entry Specialist
Toronto, ON (+1 other)
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $17.00/hour (Paid Weekly)
Contract Duration: 2 months- 1 year with a possibility of extension
• Must have a clear criminal record and credit history*
• Performing a variety of data entry and administrative tasks
• Cataloging and inputting information into various databases (Maximo, Excel, etc.)
• Verifying information with trades who collected information, forepersons responsible for the assets and various personnel
• Performing data input of trades work logs into the Asset Management and work order system
• Providing administrative support to staff
• Other adhoc duties as assigned
• High school diploma with combined related work experience
• Good knowledge of standard office practices, data entry procedures and equipment
• Exceptional keyboarding skills with attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and spelling
• Excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Service Worker Caretaking
University of Toronto – Mississauga
Under general supervision works according to detailed procedures in cleaning and custodial duties, may assist in other maintenance duties.
The following illustrative tasks indicate the level of skill required, and the extent of responsibility involved in this job. They in no way limit the incumbent to the tasks indicated.
Flexibility of the employee to perform a wide variety of functions is necessary in successfully fulfilling the requirements of this position. The degree to which each employee performs each of the following tasks listed below will vary according to where and when the employee is scheduled to work.
a) cleans and dusts furniture, floors, hallways and stairways, using authorized and appropriate materials and equipment including heavy duty electric buffers, automatic floor machines, large dust mops, vacuum cleaners, carpet cleaning equipment and other cleaning equipment;
b) reconditions floors as required; including stripping, refinishing, scrubbing, spray buffing, buffing, sealing and other related floor care duties;
c) cleans and scrubs washrooms, including sinks, walls and partitions, toilets, urinals, mirrors, floors, metal fixtures, plumbing fixtures and faucets;
d) collects litter from floors and waste/compost receptacles empties into janitor cart, removes garbage/recycling from buildings and deposits into waste bins or compactors;
e) cleans carpets as required; removes spots/stains from carpet surfaces as required;
f) washes windows and walls including partition glass;
g) moves and resets furniture when necessary in order to complete work;
h) makes beds for residence guests in residence operations when necessary;
i) cleans blackboards, whiteboards and other writing surfaces as directed; replenishes supplies as required;
j) replenishes paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap and sanitizers to receptacles within washrooms and utility kitchens and other areas as required;
k) changes light bulbs and cleans fixtures as required;
l) clears exterior of entrance ways to buildings of debris and garbage;
m) cleans exterior entrance pads and podiums using power washing equipment;
n) assists in snow removal when necessary;
o) may periodically assist with set ups for special events and exams;
p) cleans escalators and elevator interiors and exteriors;
q) locks and unlocks doors as directed; and
r) other related duties as required.
Education: Completion of tenth grade or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: One year of related work experience is desirable.
Other: Physical ability to perform duties described and to use indicated equipment. Ability to communicate effectively in English (orally and written).
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/602qgz
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Intro Statement It can be a smile, remembering a name, or maybe even just a wave at the end of the day. Perhaps it’s an unwavering desire to know about every product and service found within our walls and on our shelves. But whatever it is for you, we want to empower you to feel confident in unleashing it. Because at the Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement retailer, we know that the difference in our associates is what makes the difference for our customers. Discover how you can help others achieve their home improvement dreams. Apply to work at The Home Depot today.
Cashiers play a critical role in customer service by providing customers with fast, friendly, accurate and safe service. Cashiers process transactions, answer customer questions, and ensuring customers leave satisfied. They proactively assist customers and direct them to open cash registers and various departments.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure every item is scanned
- Process Checkout and obtain payment
- Monitor and maintain the Self-Checkout area
- Ensure inventory accuracy
- Follow all Home Depot policies and procedures
- Ask customers for proof of purchase when necessary
- Achieve cashier metrics on a daily basis
- Be aware of store promotions and rebates
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous cashier experience would be an asset
- Excellent decision-making ability and problem solving
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/752qgz
Millwork Associate (Doors and Windows)
Sales Associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. These associates work in cooperation with their supervisors and other sales associates in various department. Specific store departments may include Lumber, Building Materials, Paint, Hardware, Electrical, Plumbing, Seasonal and Tool Rental.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
Ask open ended questions about customer’s projects in order to determine their needs and level of expertise
Ability to multitask
Describe features and benefits of merchandise
Explain the steps needed to complete projects and the products needed
Maintain the in-stock condition of assigned areas, and ensure that it is clean and safe
Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
Experience in a fast paced customer service environment
Experience working in a sales driven environment is an asset
Excellent communication and reading skills
Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
Trade experience is an asset
Proficiency with computers
* This is a Part-time position
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/ne3qgz
Warranty Service Technician
What We Offer
Mattamy Homes is looking to add full time Warranty Service Technicians throughout our communities in the GTA! The ideal candidate should have experience with multiple trades functions including carpentry, drywall, painting, etc. as well direct experience working for a home builder. We offer a bonus plan, vehicle allowance, a defined contribution pension plan among many other benefits to consider when joining one of Canada's Top 100 Employers as a Warranty Service Technician!
• Fix and eliminate warranted deficiency items as noted on Homeowner 30 day, 1st year, & 2nd year Warranty forms;
• Review service warranty lists with homeowners – explaining which item will be rectified immediately and why.
• Advise of process to assign work to trades at a later date.
• Obtaining homeowners signature on completed items.
• Respond and resolve Homeowner emergency calls such as roof or plumbing leaks;
• Preparing materials required to complete service work prior to visiting homeowners.
• Providing a list of required materials and supplies to direct supervisor on weekly basis.
• Meet regularly with direct supervisor at designated times to discuss completed work and work to be assigned to trades.
• Review work orders on a proactive and daily basis.
• Develop a constructive and helpful working relationship with homeowners
What You Bring
• Completion of High school education level or higher is preferred, but not required.
• Basic arithmetic skills, for example, in taking measurements, is essential.
• Several years’ experience in residential/ commercial construction industry, or experience in the renovations / repairs business.
• Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in multiple trades functions such as carpentry, drywall, painting, etc. is a requirement, as is knowledge of various tools and equipment.
• Comfortable in the use of technology – smartphones, tablets or computers to record, review and communicate information related to deficiency lists.
• Flexible, with the willingness and ability to travel daily to assigned sites and to work at locations across the division.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, regular access to a vehicle and provide own tools.
When you’re part of the Mattamy Homes family, your day to day work has an incredible impact on the lives of our customers. Everyone on our team contributes to the unique Mattamy way of helping our customers achieve their dreams of home ownership. What we do takes teamwork, and like family, everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy. We’re honoured to have received external recognition of our company culture as well. We’ve been awarded:
• Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2019
• Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 2019
• Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures for 2017
At Mattamy Homes, we offer a progressive environment where you can experience exciting possibilities in your career including continuous learning, opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/ij3qgz
Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, we operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities around the world. In Canada, our retail chains include Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises-our environment is ever-changing, and that's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Santiago is a Store Investigator in our Loss Prevention Department. He is responsible detecting and apprehending people or persons committing theft and fraud against WMI stores and facilitates their civil and criminal prosecution. This position will also investigate, identify and report issues regarding external theft and shrink causing issues affecting WMI stores and develop effective partnerships with other Loss Prevention members, Store Management and outside agencies, including the Police.
When Santiago first came on board, he said it was easy to embrace our organizational values because they mirrored his own. Santiago is genuine, engaging and approachable. He currently holds the top score for his department ping pong tournament team, you should see the celebration dance after a big win! Let's just say he could be a professional break-dancer. If it weren't for individuals like Santiago joining us, we wouldn't be known as an employer that lives by its values on a daily basis. So thanks Santiago. We couldn't be us without you.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Store Investigators, we'd ask you to do the following:
• Detect and apprehend people or persons committing theft and fraud against WMI stores and facilitate their civil and criminal prosecution.
• Complete the prosecution process: report to police, case reports, attend court and testify as required.
• Report alert signals indicating possible internal dishonesty to the appropriate members of Loss Prevention.
• Investigate, identify and report issues regarding external theft and shrink causing issues affecting WMI stores, to the appropriate members of Loss Prevention.
• Develop effective partnerships with other Loss Prevention members, store management and outside agencies including the Police.
• Dissemination of appropriate intelligence to LP and stores via Supervisor.
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges. You have:
• High School Diploma minimum, Law and Security/Loss Prevention Diploma preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year of retail Loss Prevention experience acting as a Store Investigator or equivalent.
• A provincial security license is required to be employed in this position (some provinces). As required by law, the applicant must be currently licensed under the applicable provincial statute and regulation prior to commencement of employment. Maintaining that license is also a requirement of employment as long as it is legally required.
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/in3qgz