¿Buscando trabajo en Toronto?, mira estas ofertas18 de Noviembre de 2019 a las 11:33
Cafeteria Worker (Casual)
Department under general supervision, assembles, prepares and serves food and beverage products and maintains cleanliness of the cafeteria area. The following illustrative tasks indicate the level of skill required, and the extent of responsibility involved in this job. They in no way limit the incumbent to the tasks indicated.
• assembles work station with appropriate products and equipment;
• assembles, prepares, and serves food and beverage products;
• prepares sandwiches, salads and bakes premixed food products;
• advises and provides information to customers;
• collects dishes and tableware used by customers and places them in appropriate areas for washing;
• cleans table tops, counters and furniture in cafeteria and surrounding area;
• maintains adequate supplies of dishes, utensils and food and paper products in various receptacles for use by customers;
• removes soiled tableware and garbage to specific locations, sorts recyclable materials;
• scrubs pots and pans; and
• other related duties as required.
Campus Education: Completion of tenth grade or equivalent.
Experience: One year of related working experience.
Other: Physical ability to perform required duties, ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English, considerable public relations skills (courtesy and tact) and may be required to complete a University of Toronto server training program.
Department: UC: University College Food Services
Campus: St. George (downtown Toronto) Schedule: Part-time
Job Field: Hospitality Services
Job Posting: Nov 12, 2019 Job Closing: Nov 21, 2019, 5:59:00 AM
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/q2fdgz
Maintenance Worker II
Under general supervision performs heavy cleaning and custodial duties, moves and sets up furniture and equipment on a routine basis and for special events.
The following illustrative tasks indicate the level of skill required, and the extent of responsibility involved in this job. They in no way limit the incumbent to the tasks indicated.
• cleans and scrubs floors and washrooms using appropriate equipment including automatic floor cleaning machines, electric buffers, mops and vacuum cleaners;
• performs cleaning and dusting at elevated heights, using ladder and lifting devices as required;
• sets up cleaning equipment for use; maintains cleaning equipment;
• reconditions floors, repairs and cleans grout, using appropriate equipment;
• performs routine and special room set ups which entails: following work orders, room diagrams and verbal instructions; moving and setting up of furniture and equipment according to plan and schedule; opens and locks doors to assigned rooms; may assist in setting out academic examination booklets;
• clears furniture and equipment as requested and stores in appropriate areas;
• disassembles/reassembles furniture for the purpose of moving;
• performs maintenance functions such as changing lights and adjustments to furniture and equipment;
• other related duties as required.
Campus Minimum Requirements
Education: Completion of Grade 10 or equivalent; technical training is desirable.
Experience: One year of related work experience, education may be substituted for experience.
Other: Physical ability to perform required duties, including heavy lifting and pushing of furniture and equipment, considerable walking and stair climbing; ability to communicate effectively in English (oral and written), ability to follow written instructions; awareness of building security and fire procedures; tact and diplomacy in dealing with others; ability to work at varying heights and to operate and use safety ladders and lifts.
Department: UTSC: Facilities Management
Schedule: Full-time Job Field: Maintenance
Job Posting: Nov 12, 2019 Job Closing: Nov 21, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/49fdgz
Customer Representative - Humbertown - 22.50 hour
Requisition ID: 70560
Cost Centre: HUMBERTOWN CENTRE, ETOBICOKE
We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank.
What your role will be....
A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada’s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 25 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
At Scotiabank, we offer a world class culture based on recognition, development and excellence. If you enjoy building relationships while learning new skills, we’re looking for you!
As a valued member of the branch service team, you will help people achieve their financial goals. You are the face of Scotiabank, and the key to establishing richer relationships with our clients by delivering service excellence and solutions in order for our clients to become financially better off.
As a member of the branch service team, you are responsible for contributing to the overall success of the branch by meeting negotiated Service Excellence Activity goals while adhering to Bank security, operational and compliance procedures and policies. Your negotiated goals include Service Excellence Activities, along with other objectives related to customer service standards, teamwork and personal development. More specifically, you are responsible for meeting customers’ day to day transactional needs, resolving their service and maintenance related inquiries and directing sales opportunities to the appropriate sales officer. You are responsible for contributing to the provision of human, straightforward and knowledgeable service through your daily interactions to foster a relationship of mutual trust and confidence with customers and other team members.
• Proven customer service skills through work or community involvement
• Willing to assist in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
• Excellent communication in English or French would be an asset.
• Availability to work a flexible schedule
• Sales experience is an asset but not required
Location(s): Canada: Ontario: Toronto
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/ujgdgz
Sales Associate-Toronto Eaton Centre
The role of the Selling Associate supports and contributes to store productivity and profitability through customer service excellence, a consistent brand experience and the ability to build emotional connection, and loyalty, with the customer. Key business metrics the Selling Associate should influence: Sales percent achievement to Target and LYConversionADS (average dollar sale)Consistent personal SPH above store average (specific SPH target to be determined) Role and Responsibilities: Models the Total Customer Experience in all customer interactions Consistently offers a Product Demo and shares a personal testimony as well as name exchange while building emotional connection Exhibits a high level of activity, passion and energy, while providing an expert level of product knowledgeable to transition customers to alternative fragrances and categories in order to build her personal and home fragrance wardrobe Demonstrates the ability to assist multiple customers through breakaways audience selling during peak times Takes initiative to elevate personal knowledge of all product categories in current and future merchandise and maintains awareness of store promotions, pricing and special events Actively utilizes all available selling tools including Product Guides, SWAT tools, Theme Materials and Associate basics Demonstrates knowledge and insight regarding inventory levels, customer feedback and product requests and can suggest alternate options (SWAT)Considering the confidential and sensitive nature of every element of this position, it is imperative that confidentiality is maintained at all times, and that company information not be discussed outside of the store Key business metrics the Selling Associate should influence:
• Sales percent achievement to Target and LY
• ADS (average dollar sale)
• Consistent personal SPH above store average (specific SPH target to be determined) Role and Responsibilities:
• Models the Total Customer Experience in all customer interactions
• Consistently offers a Product Demo and shares a personal testimony as well as name exchange while building emotional connection
• Exhibits a high level of activity, passion and energy, while providing an expert level of product knowledge
• Able to transition customers to alternative fragrances and categories in order to build her personal and home fragrance wardrobe
• Demonstrates the ability to assist multiple customers through breakaways & audience selling during peak times
• Takes initiative to elevate personal knowledge of all product categories in current and future merchandise and maintains awareness of store promotions, pricing and special events
• Actively utilizes all available selling tools including Product Guides, SWAT tools, Theme Materials and Associate basics
• Demonstrates knowledge and insight regarding inventory levels, customer feedback and product requests and can suggest alternate options (SWAT)
• Considering the confidential and sensitive nature of every element of this position, it is imperative that confidentiality is maintained at all times, and that company information not be discussed outside of the store Qualifications
• Meets defined availability criteria
• Driven to exceed personal and store results through selling and service
• Demonstrates the ability to build relationships though listening, asking questions and relating to the customer
• Strong communication, organization and multi-tasking abilities
• Proven track record of sales and service from previous experience
Apply Now: http://tiny.cc/togdgz
Auto Field Appraiser - GTA West
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
As a Auto Field Appraiser, you utilize Mitchell automated estimating system to prepare competitive repair estimates for the market area. You write estimates and take photographs of vehicle damage that accurately reflects the damage and dollar cost of loss.
You communicate repair estimate information to customers, repair facilities, claim handlers, claim management, and agents as required. You refer information on possible vehicle total loss claims to the appropriate contact.
You foster good public relations with customers, agents and repair facilities. You may evaluate program repairer's estimates and reports for efficiency, competitiveness, and quality for the market area and discuss any issues with the repairers and/or management.
You may audit vehicle damage losses including verification that all repairs are completed according to the final bill and document any repair deviations.
You may serve as a liaison to program repairers to ensure their compliance with program guidelines and evaluate performance.
Estimates the damage to any type of vehicle or automotive equipment and recommends ways of repairing vehicles in accordance with the company's standards and procedures.
Writes up cost estimates and/or reports.
In cases where it is determined that the vehicle is a ""total loss"", they establish the vehicle's value and proposes a settlement to the client.
Offers recommendations to various parties when deemed appropriate.
Monitors and checks the work done by our suppliers and ensures that they adhere to our procedures.
Applies knowledge of market value and other factors affecting reparability issues.
Maintain knowledge of vehicle repair practices and requirements.
Other working conditions
Schedule: Work hours are not limited to core business hours; flexible start/end times depending on department/policyholder needs
Travel: 100% of time (job requires travel via commercial transportation and/or driving motor vehicles and may require serving in geographic locations other than that of assigned office)
The successful incumbent will undergo Criminal, Credit and MVR checks as part of the employment process
Position may require walking, climbing, bending, reaching, kneeling, squatting, stooping, crawling, and/or lifting objects
The incumbent must maintain a full and valid G license to lawfully operate vehicles as directed/requested.
Number of job available: 1
College diploma in a related field
A minimum of three years or more of work experience in auto body / auto estimatics
Training in I-CAR or equivalent
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
Working knowledge of Windows and Mitchell Ultramate Estimating system or equivalent
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Complexity, Decision quality, Situational adaptability
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/utgdgz
Dz Delivery Driver
The successful candidate will deliver our premium quality bulk and packaged oil products to our customers across Southern Ontario We offer job security as we are in our 29th year in business We are the fastest growing petroleum company in the GTA In addition to a competitive wage we offer group insurance and training in all facets of the job Job Type Full-time Salary 20 00 to 21 00 hour.
Experience delivery driver 3 years Preferred Education Secondary School Preferred Location Pickering ON Preferred Licence DZ Driver s License Required Language English Preferred Job Duties Loading the delivery vehicle…
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/7xgdgz
Small Business Advisor - GTA North Region
Requisition ID: 73976
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
What your role will be…
Small Business Advisor
A multinational winning team…
Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 21 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking.
What you’ll be doing…
As an Essential Member of The Canadian Banking Branch Network, The Focus Is to Provide Exceptional Service Throughout the Customer’s Journey By
Our Advisors are customer-centric and able to connect with people in a relatable way.
• Manage an assigned portfolio of high value and/or complex small business owner relationships to achieve retention and other negotiated goals while meeting Scotiabank’s Service Standard
• Creating a strong presence within the local business community by developing relationships with various Centres of Influence
• Proactively engage with new and existing clients to build strong, ongoing relationships and provide comprehensive advice, enabling them to build successful businesses
• Partner with fellow advisors to create a customer centric environment
What you have…
• You possess a results-oriented attitude and have sound knowledge of the small business market including the features and benefits of small business products and services, including; an understanding of financial statements, applicable risk management policies and legal and security documentation for small business products
• You demonstrate excellent business development techniques and are conversant with small business legal structures and life cycles, competitor offerings and alternate sources of financing
• You have good organizational skills and are flexible to adapt to a constantly changing environment
• You are a strong relationship builder and communicator; and enjoy meeting people and are proficient at collaborating with others
• You have an education in a business-related discipline or equivalent work experience as a small business owner
• Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
• Bilingualism (French and English) would be a great asset.
What we’re offering…
• The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with the ability to collaborate with other business lines within the bank
• A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
• A competitive compensation and benefits package
• Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
• An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers
Location(s): Canada: Ontario: Aurora
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/h2odgz
Fleet Solutions Teammate
Requisition ID: 58774
Career Group: Distribution Centre Careers
Job Category: E-commerce Delivery Ops & Cust Service
Country: Canada (CA) Province: Ontario (CA-ON) City: Vaughan
Voila.ca is a new team dedicated to launching and scaling Sobeys new E-commerce grocery home delivery business. This is a rare opportunity to join a start-up within a larger organization. You will help launch and operate a new brand in the Ontario and Quebec markets powered by Ocado Group's world-leading E-commerce grocery platform. We are looking for experienced, passionate, curious, customer-obsessed, and entrepreneurial individuals to join a diverse and driven team whose mission is to help Canadians stay one step ahead of their busy lives. Voila by Sobeys and Voila par IGA will be the most reliable and convenient way for Canadians to shop for groceries. Your groceries delivered. Just like that.™
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Overview A Fleet Solutions Teammate supports the E-commerce, Home Delivery business by proactively maintaining our new fleet of delivery vans on a regular basis. Reporting to the Fleet Solutions Manager you will be part of a fast pace and engaging team environment.
• Maintains fleet vehicles; assess vehicle maintenance requirements day to day vs. vendor service
• Daily duties can include: car maintenance and inspections, replacing worn out equipment (vendor or non-vendor), communicating with drivers on issues with current fleet, test driving fleet trucks.
• Seasonal maintenance on all fleet vehicles (changing tires, winter readiness)
• Assists with process for insurance claims involving Fleet equipment.
• Ensures all equipment records and files related to maintenance, repairs, projects, mileage and lease details are completed. Support Manager, Fleet Solutions with any audit or documentation required
• Partner with delivery function to ensure that the Fleet (chassis, cab and refrigeration) is available
• Refrigeration inspections (monthly)
• Responsible for vehicle maintenance logs
• Service calls within GTA
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar role or position.
• Post - Secondary education an asset
• General knowledge of vehicle/mechanical maintenance
• Service Tech experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• G-Class License, Ability to Travel within the GTA
• Clear criminal back check and drivers abstract required
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
• Willing to work rotating shifts including some weekends and stat holidays
• Knowledge of mechanical tools
• Some knowledge of vehicle refrigeration
• Some travel within the GTA will be required
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/h2odgz