¿Buscando trabajo en Toronto?, mira estas ofertas07 de Octubre de 2019 a las 09:45
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Marketing Associate will support the Canadian wealth & asset management business in delivering on its growth objectives by executing on the marketing strategies outlined in the annual marketing plan and transforming them into industry-leading marketing solutions. With a strong emphasis on innovation and customer centricity, this role requires a strong entrepreneurial spirit to enable the individual to support the development and launch of innovative marketing initiatives; drive digitization and improve operational efficiencies to propel the marketing transformation already underway; and streamline and improve existing marketing content.
The Marketing Associate’s Mandate Is To
• Drive content development (including website content, videos presentations, and brochures) focused on bringing the Manulife Investment Management product story to life
• Support and execute on the brand transformation project for Canada
• Collaborate with and support product marketing managers
• Drive operational efficiency across the WAM Canada marketing organization
• Employ strong project management discipline to drive marketing efficiency and effectiveness
Marketing planning and execution
• Drive content development and maintenance, including reviewing existing digital and print content, identifying areas for improvement, researching and crafting content, and maintaining consistency across a meaningful shelf of material (web properties, PDFs, PowerPoint presentations, emails, newsletters, articles, etc.)
• Facilitate legal and compliance approvals and French adaptation through translation partners
• Support the design and build of microsites or landing pages through collaboration with internal digital partners
• Develop communications and materials to support the sales enablement process
• Translate industry research and audience insights into actionable marketing strategies
• Execute on production deliverables with hyper focus on accuracy, timeliness and process efficiency
• Support the rollout of new brand guidelines across a variety of collateral and content
• Execute on rebrand project tactics, including partner engagement, creation of project and creative briefs, finalization with compliance, translation, and design
• Develop appropriate communication strategies to support rollout of rebrand tactics
Digitization and/or maintenance of print collateral
• Contribute to and execute on plans to roll out the digitization of key print collateral
• Collaborate on and communicate project plan and achievements across a variety of partners
• Manage timelines and work effectively with internal resources and external vendors to deliver on time and on budget
• Support marketing modernization and transformation efforts by implementing processes that unlock efficiencies across the entire WAM Canada marketing organization.
• Support collateral rationalization efforts to streamline and minimize marketing collateral
• Collaborate on efforts to implement efficient ways of eliminating or transitioning non-marketing work
• Investigate and close gaps within the print distribution process
Measurement & Analysis
• Contribute to a marketing dashboard designed to clearly demonstrate marketing value back to the business
• Isolate and socialize saves from marketing automation and operational efficiency efforts
What We Bring
• A bold ambition and set of goals to drive transformation in our industry
• A mission for “Decisions made easier. Lives made better.”
• A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
• Our best. Every day.
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/4dk0dz
Customer Service Advisor
Do you love helping people? Are you passionate about mobile devices and how people use them? Are you a team player, with a special knack for communicating in a way that makes Customers feel special? Are you an incredibly punctual and reliable person that can be counted on each and every day?
As a Customer Advisor within our Ting Mobile business, you are the first and only point of contact for our customers. You are the helpful and humble voice of the company whether they are contacting us to activate their new phone, make a payment or troubleshoot a weird technical issue, via emails, chat, phone, social media - you’ve got them covered.
This is a fast-paced and challenging role. We are looking for smart, self-motivated, passionate, and focused individuals who embrace the challenges that come with responding to each customer’s unique situation.
We strive to provide exceptional customer service, value and easy to use tools – no exceptions! Our goal is for every customer to leave their interaction with them feeling happy and well informed.
Successful candidates will be hired to work from our lovely 96 Mowat Ave location in beautiful Liberty Village - downtown Toronto. Perks include extended health care and generous vacation time and a rooftop patio.
What you'll bring:
• Your love of mobile devices and the internet, along with a strong desire to help people.
• Must be a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and a track record of meeting and exceeding goals/KPIs
• Must have exceptional customer experience to provide clear and concise direction to education and updates customers in a timely fashion
• Must be detail-oriented, and quality focused
• A tech-savvy, comfortable entering and retrieving data using a variety of software platforms
• Timely follow-through, consistency and a “getting things done” attitude
• Ability to understand & execute on processes
• Knowledge of various support center tools
• Ability to multi-task as you’ll be required to chat with customers, type your notes all while working with multiple tools and resources.
• Be available for an 8.5-hour shift (which vary per month) anywhere from 8:00 am to 1:00 am Monday to Friday and 8:00 am to 11 pm Sat and Sunday
• Have high-speed unlimited internet and home office setting as work from home opportunities are available to strong performers
Apply now: http://tiny.cc/ejk0dz
About the Role
We are looking for someone with at least two years of “Internet-networking” support experience and can act as a bridge between our network and a customer’s premises. You will be required to provide CPE and network troubleshooting on our side of the link. You will have a good awareness of Layer 1-3, DNS, DHCP and network troubleshooting. It would be amazing if you had relevant networking certification, or have started developing those skills (or are so interested and excited about this opportunity that you could develop those skills quickly).
If you've ever worked in technical support for an ISP, we want to hear from you! If you think you have similar relevant experience, reach out and convince us! We understand that you may not have 100% of the skills we are looking for and we are prepared to invest in the right people to help them grow their skills and develop new expertise. You must be eligible to travel to the United States. Light travel will be required, up to 3-5 days per year spent visiting different local markets across the United States where we offer our services.
This role is part of a team ramping up to provide 24x7 support and scheduling flexibility is a must.
Requirements For The Role
• Probably have a Bachelor degree or college diploma in a relevant field or some other type of formal(ish) education. College or university perhaps, networking certifications maybe, MOOCs - probably.
• Have previous leadership or supervisory experience. Maybe not as a manager, but perhaps in another capacity. We believe leadership can come from anywhere.
• Have a strong customer focus and take responsibility for your actions and decisions.
• Communicate. You can get your point across without unnecessary complexity or awkward brevity. You can smell a buzzword a mile away and avoid them at all cost.
• Can coach and collaborate and not only with your peers and colleagues, but with everyone you work with.
• Are dynamic, energetic, motivated and have a positive outlook, especially so after a few cups of coffee.
• Are committed to a long-term career in customer service in or around the Internet.
• Know what being a strong ambassador means and you can help promote our unique service every time you talk to someone new.
• Are a geek or a nerd and recognize the nuances that separate the two and you wear one or both as a badge of honor. You have strong opinions about IOS, Android, Linux and Windows and you know the difference between Cat5, Cat6 and Cat videos on Youtube.
• Have a good understanding of Inter-networking including switches, routers, servers, cables, racks, Firewalls, LAN,WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, latency, etc. We use Calix Compass and with our help, you'll be expected to learn how to use it and the other troubleshooting tools we use to help our customers.
• Aren't afraid to ask questions when you don't know or don't understand and you have a knack of integrating those answers into a growing understanding of awareness of the technical environments your customers work in.
• Have strong critical thinking skills and an ability to quickly resolve issues based on experience and information provided while maintaining a positive customer experience
• Can talk an angry customer down off the ledge and put a smile on their face again.
• Are self-motivated and don't wait for someone else to give you permission before you jump on an opportunity.
• Are great at what you do and want to show that off to us and join a winning team.
Optionally have a mastery of Spanish and are comfortable in flexing your lingual muscles
Apply now: http://tiny.cc/0nk0dz
Administrative Assistant I
University Health Network (UHN) is looking for an experienced professional to fill the key role of Administrative Assistant I for the Division of Respirology.
Transforming lives and communities through excellence in care, discovery and learning.
The University Health Network, where “above all else the needs of patients come first”, encompasses Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre and the Michener Institute of Education at UHN. The breadth of research, the complexity of the cases treated, and the magnitude of its educational enterprise has made UHN a national and international resource for patient care, research and education. With a long tradition of groundbreaking firsts and a purpose of “Transforming lives and communities through excellence in care, discovery and learning”, the University Health Network (UHN), Canada’s largest research teaching hospital, brings together over 16,000 employees, more than 1,200 physicians, 8,000+ students, and many volunteers. UHN is a caring, creative place where amazing people are amazing the world.
University Health Network (UHN) is a research hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto and a member of the Toronto Academic Health Science Network. The scope of research and complexity of cases at UHN have made it a national and international source for discovery, education and patient care. Research across UHN's five research institutes spans the full spectrum of diseases and disciplines, including cancer, cardiovascular sciences, transplantation, neural and sensory sciences, musculoskeletal health, rehabilitation sciences, and community and population health. Find out about our purpose, values and principles here.
Supporting existing research team, the Administrative Assistant I exercises moderate judgement and decision making to provide administrative services, including: coordinating and maintaining written and/or electronic calendar/daily schedule for assigned personnel and ensuring efficient operation of their office area; utilizing advanced functions to provide word processing/typing services to facilitate the production of complex documents/materials; tracking and entry of Payroll information; organizing travel and hotel arrangements and follow up on travel and expense reimbursements; scheduling meetings, teleconferences and coordinating events; communicating with patients in the healthcare setting; packing and shipping testing kits; ensuring efficient office operations (e.g., requisitions office/lab supplies; ensures maintenance of office equipment); assisting with clinical research and grant related documents; coordinating international projects; financial documentation and activity reports; developing, organizing and maintaining electronic and paper information; performing clerical support functions as required; performing cross-functional responsibilities as required; coordination with other administrative assistants and team members in the department, performing other duties consistent with the job classification, as assigned.
•At minimum, Community College Diploma in General or Medical Office or equivalent Administration required
•At minimum, 1 year of experience working for principal investigators and/or as an administrative assistant to a senior executive, preferably in health care required
•Knowledge of medical terminology an asset
•Experience working in health profession education/care programs and/or a research/academic environment preferred
•Computer proficiency required (Microsoft Office environment, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
•Excellent organizational and time management skills
•Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and as a team member
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Ability to effectively handle confidential matters and materials
•Ability to work well under pressure
•Knowledge of administrative, organizational/office practices, procedures and standards
If you are interested in making your contribution at UHN, please apply on-line. You will be asked to copy and paste as well as attach your resume and covering letter. You will also be required to complete some initial screening questions.
Posting Date: September 26, 2019 Closing Date: October 10, 2019
For current UHN employees, only those who have successfully completed their probationary period, have a good employee record along with satisfactory attendance in accordance with UHN's attendance management program, and possess all the required experience and qualifications should apply.
UHN thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now: http://tiny.cc/puk0dz
NO DRIVING NECESSARY Requirements: Must be available on-call between the hours of 10:00AM
– 7:00PM, Monday to Friday to work for 3 to 5 hours daily Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
unassisted Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions Must comply with the UPS appearance guidelines Must be able to deliver packages by means of walking Compensation: Attractive hourly wage: $19.85/ hour.
Wage Break down : Base rate of $14/ hour.
Between October 5 th 2019 to January 18th 2020, an additional hourly bonus of $5.85 per hour will be paid during this period, on top of your regular hourly base pay.
Weekly pay Paid training Benefits: You will be working around your home Opportunities for advancement within a Fortune 500 company Immediate access to ‘UPS Employee Discount’ program upon hire Note: The duration of the contract is until the end of December 2019 with a possibility of extension.
There will be no work on weekends and on statutory holidays.
Candidates from close areas willing to work in North York are welcome to apply.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer.
Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed.
Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Apply now http://tiny.cc/c5k0dz
Accountemps is looking for focused Billing Clerks who pays attention to detail and keep meticulous records up to date to engage in upcoming contracts with our clients in the GTA. The Billing Specialist is responsible for issuing invoices to clients and keeping track of amounts owed by several clients to ensure that their account is paid on time and in full.
To be successful as a Billing Clerk you must have experience in accounting and have excellent organizational skills. A good Billing Specialist uses organized systems to keep track of invoices and client accounts.
Billing Clerk Responsibilities
• Issue invoices to clients.
• Keep a record of client accounts with updated charges to the account.
• Make note of any payments made or missed.
• Inform clients of their outstanding debt.
Billing Clerk Requirements:
• A degree in accounting or finance.
• Prior experience as a Billing/ Invoicing clerk or in Accounts Receivable
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to solve problems quickly.
If you are available to take on a Billing Clerk role or a role similar to this one, contact Danielle Malca at the Accountemps Vaughan office today: email@example.com - I look forward to hearing from you! Apply Now http://tiny.cc/7bl0dz
Petroleum Service Technician
We are seeking Petroleum Service Technicians to join our growing team. We specialize in the maintenance and repair of pumping equipment, electrical, fuel management systems for retail petroleum stations, large-scale industrial manufacturing plants, utility providers, transit services, and public works yards.
This role is not based out of a specific location but encompasses the Greater Toronto Area.
• Industry leading benefits program for the technician and their family members
• 6 sick days paid per year
• 2 personal days paid per year
• 3 weeks’ vacation to start
• Matching contribution Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Career Development and Recognition Program
• Excellent working environment
• Service and maintain petroleum equipment, systems and accessories essential to site operation;
• Repair and maintain leak detection systems
• Maintain professionalism, sensitivity, and tact to always portray the Company in a positive manner
• Exercise considerable independent judgment in problem solving
• Help maintain strong, trustworthy, and lasting relationships with our existing and new clients that will ensure repeat business
• Focuses on client relationships to grow and maintain core client base
• Complete all documentation in a timely and accurate manner
• Ensure that the company health and safety policies and procedures are followed
• Possess the physical and mental capabilities to work under stress and manage multiple tasks
• Scheduling Involves being part of an on-call 24/7 rotation
• Mechanically inclined, with an affinity for solving mechanical/electronic/hydraulic problems
• Able to work both within a team and independently
• Ability to make wise judgments when working independently
• Requires little or no direct supervision needed
• Creative mindset with ability to suggest ideas on more efficient policies and procedures
• Organized, timely, and professional
• Reasonably computer literate
• Champion in the ability to provide excellent customer satisfaction.
• TSSA Petroleum Mechanic Certifications (PM1 minimum)
• Measurement Canada Certified Inspector
• Manufacturer training Gilbarco/ Veederoot, Wayne, Incon
• Excellent Communication skills
• Proven Customer Service Skills
• Problem solving ability
• Mechanical abilities
• Team player
• Clean Driver’s Abstract and Valid Drivers License
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/3jl0dz
Babysitter Needed for Our Child
We live in Hamilton L8V and need help looking after our child.
We are looking for a reliable and experienced babysitter to help us out.
I am a shift worker and my husband works Monday to Friday-we are looking for someone who is able to come in the morning and take our daughter to the bus when I work Days and then to pick her up from the bus and stay with her for a few hours until my husband gets home when I work Afternoons.
Apply Now http://tiny.cc/srl0dz