¿Buscando trabajo en Toronto?, mira estas ofertas26 de Agosto de 2019 a las 17:29
Career fair at Hudson's Bay
Hudson's Bay - Queen street, Toronto
We are hiring and you are invited!
We are looking for passionate adventurers to join the following departments:
Auxiliary Roles: - Bridal Consultant - Kleinfeld
- Expeditor - Ladies Footwear
- Sales Associate - Ladies Footwear, Ladies Wear, Luggage, Mens Wear
- Merchandise Movement Associate
- Sales Support Associate
- In Store Marketer
Regular Part Time:
- Beauty Advisor
- Beauty Advisor
- Counter Manager
- Fragrance Advisor
- Bridal Consultant - Kleinfeld
- Personal Shopper (The Room) 12-month Contract
Simpson Tower - 9thFloor
401 Bay Street
(Corner of Bay Street and Queen Street)
Once you have entered the Simpson/s Tower, please take the first set of elevators on the left hand side. You will know you are at the right place because you will see a Bannock sign. Once you have arrived at the elevators please take them up to the 9th floor.
Thursday, September 5, 2019 between 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Point of Contact:
Please ensure you carry a copy of your updated resume!
You can inform your family & friends as well if they have similar skill sets for the position.
Looking forward to seeing you there
Data Entry – from Home
Apply here: https://www.steele-consulting.net/data-entry-clerk/
We Are Urgently in Need of 3 Toronto Stay at Home Parents! - Data Entry - Work from Home Jobs - Part-Time Job - up to $35/task
Companies, both big and small, are interested in what you have to say and are willing to pay for your opinions. Without these opinions, many products and services would simply not evolve to meet your changing needs. By providing you platforms from which to speak your mind, companies are able to collect your thoughts on a wide range of topics from fashion, sports and cars to more urgent issues such as the economic climate, global warming and political events.
We help you compare and choose the best online paid surveys panels in Toronto! We offer you the opportunity to work from home and also to decide your own working schedule. This is a perfect position for those who are looking for a part-time job.
Earn from 1$ to 35$ per completed task
Work from home;
Part-time / Flexible schedule;
Get paid via PayPal or by check;
Possibility to win extra rewards and gift cards;
Fun, rewarding & engaging.
Have a stable internet connection;
Always provide honest answers;
Be updated in recent news;
Read all questions carefully before answering;
Don’t share details about surveys with friends – they are confidential.
To know the culture from Toronto.
Our registration process is very easy and we provide our members with a straightforward, non-discriminatory access to the platform. Independently of your previous experience doing this kind of task.
If you’re the kind of person who in the end of month wants to have more buying power, then apply for this job now.
Dishwasher with advancement opportunities
Toronto, ON (+1 other)
We are now interviewing for dishwashers.
Mush Be legal to Work in Canada.
Must be available Evenings & Weekends
3 to 5 shifts per week usually starting at 5 pm
$14 to 15 /hr to start depending on experience.
Apply here: http://tiny.cc/hopobz
Retail Sales Associate - Bell
Req Id: 236935
The tight-knit Bell Retail team lives and breathes the latest technology, thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves finding the perfect solution for our customers. We’re proud to offer our customers the best wireless, internet, TV, home phone products and services at Bell and The Source stores across Canada.
We are looking for someone who:
• Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
• Is competitive by nature and loves the challenge of hitting targets
• Enjoys discovering or learning something new
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our retail sales team at Bell...One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
What’s in it for you?
• You’ll be challenged at Canada’s #1 telecommunications company
• Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
• Full benefits package, even for part time employees
• Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on Bell services
• Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the role?
• Provide tailored solutions and fabulous experiences to our customers
• Be an excellent listener and communicator
• Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
• Always be learning and adapting to change
• Be a team player by supporting and being there to help your team
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
• Love helping others to find the best solutions
• Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
• Have excellent listening and communication skills
• Are passionate about the latest technology
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada: Ontario: Toronto
Application Deadline: 08/31/2019
Apply: directly online to be considered for this role. http://tiny.cc/tvpobz
Youth Job Specialist
Youth Job Specialist
(Full Time Salaried Contract
Effective Date: Immediately – March 31st, 2019
Please submit your salary expectations in the cover letter
Reports to: Director, Employment Services Location: Mississauga City Centre Drive YMCA Centre
Why work for our Y?
YMCA of Greater Toronto aspires to be a great work place through an environment that embraces diversity and social inclusion, valuing differences and supporting full participation by all employees. The YMCA provides more than 6,000 employees with meaningful jobs and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of individuals and the health of our communities. The YMCA works to build healthy communities. This is achieved through a shared culture and values. We recognize the contributions of our staff through innovative practices, great benefits and growth opportunities.
Nature & Scope:
YMCA of Greater Toronto’s Employment and Community Programs provide a variety of employment and counselling programs to youth and adults throughout the GTA. The YMCA serves youth who are unemployed, in transition from school to work, and have multiple barriers to employment. The mandate of our program is to provide employment-related job search skills, life skills, career assessment, and job opportunities with local employers.
The Youth Job Specialist provides a range of assessment and counselling services in order to determine member’s eligibility and employment needs, as well as extensive sales and marketing strategies to attract employers to utilize the program. The Youth Job Specialist works as part of program delivery within a fast-paced employment centre offering multiple program opportunities for youth members.
• Conducts youth case-management including needs and risk assessment, contracting, implementation and follow-up as it pertains to employment/vocational goals and other needs. Identifies and assesses youths’ need for job coaching.
• Actively recruits employers and seeks out job placement opportunities, including identifying and contacting new prospective employers in industries/labour markets that members have identified as an area of interest. Develops and monitors training plan and agreements with member and employer. Acts as a liaison between youth and employer
• Facilitates, develops and evaluates individual training with regards to pre-employment and job maintenance issues
• Provides one to one coaching and motivation. Assists in identifying barriers to employment. Counsels members on proper résumé and job search technique. Assists members in the use of computers and other tools to conduct information searches. Assists members in the development of appropriate work habits, behaviours and attitudes for the workplace.
• Completes case note documentation and handles confidential data; ensures quality audit measures are achieved in accordance with the YMCA and funder’s standards.
• Conducts ongoing outreach to employers and community resources
• Advocates on behalf of the youth to community employers, services and programs that will move them closer to their employment goals and provide co-ordinated service. Consults with team members and community partners to find employment opportunities, and monitor progress in the work environment. Participates in outreach events/ activities through collaboration and relationship development with community partners.
• Ensures self-management of program targets related to the employment program delivery and funder expectations; completes and maintains youth's files as per funder and YMCA quality standards.
• Demonstrates appropriate behaviours in line with our Mission, Vision and Values as reflected in our YMCA competencies; takes a member focused approach to increase their understanding of programs offered across the Association. Represents the YMCA and the Association in a professional manner.
• Understands the legal responsibilities and moral imperative to report suspected child abuse to Child Protection Services.
• Understands the importance of the volunteer staff partnership and integrates the value of philanthropy and volunteerism in dealings with members, volunteers, donors and staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
• University Degree preferred or College Diploma in Careers Planning, Employment Counselling, Social/Community Work, Social Services, Human Resources and/or related field
• Minimum of two years related experience including counselling, sales/marketing, file management, recruitment and job coaching. Other Career Testing Certificates an asset, e.g. Level B: Life Skills
• Access to a motor vehicle is required for this position, as extensive travel within the Region is required
• Superior presentation and written communication skills
• Able to provide excellent service delivery
• Knowledge of community resources, familiarity with the labour market as well as apprenticeship and training opportunities
• Proficient with personal computer applications, e.g. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet search engines
• Well developed interpersonal, and relationship building skills; ability to establish rapport and excellent communication with members, staff and volunteers
• Commitment to working in a socially inclusive environment responding with sensitivity and personal awareness to the diverse needs of members including visible and non-visible dimensions of diversity.
• Able to visualize, understand and articulate YMCA outcomes
• Flexibility regarding assigned working hours, including occasional evenings and weekends
• The position requires the following Core Association Competencies: advanced competence in: Effective Interpersonal Communications; being Member Focused; Relationship Building and Partnering; being Results Focused; Valuing Diversity and Social Inclusion fundamental competence in: Ethics and Self Management; Teamwork and Collaboration
Please send résumé and cover letter quoting job posting #0408 by Friday, September 6th, 2019, to
Director, Employment Services
Apply here: Email: Frontdesk.Peel@YMCAGTA.ORG
Job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a Police Records Check. Within the first four months and every three years thereafter, a Vulnerable Police Records Check is required.
We’re looking for dedicated people with an entrepreneurial spirit and an agile and proactive mindset who want to help Canadians achieve their financial goals. Perhaps you are considering a career change or, if you are currently in the industry, you are seeking an opportunity to improve outcomes for yourself and clients. Becoming a financial advisor with IG Wealth Management requires a high degree of dedication, commitment, and effort. For the right individual, combined with our support, this will be a highly rewarding career both personally and professionally. We are committed to excellence. Today, over 1,400 of our Consultants hold the CFP or F. Pl. designation, with a goal of having 100% of Consultants certified.
At IG Wealth Management, you build your practice on your terms – working directly with clients to develop relationships, provide comprehensive financial plans, and help them achieve financial confidence with their life-long financial goals. It’s a rewarding career and we invite you to explore the opportunity we offer:
• Provide industry-leading training, support, and ongoing development throughout your career
• Support you through a team of advanced financial planning experts and a network of wealth planning, mortgage, and insurance planning specialists
• Offer exceptional income potential, where your earnings are reflective of your efforts.
• Encourage independence and work-life synergy as you plan your schedule
About IG Wealth Management
Our goal is to be Canada’s financial partner of choice.
For more than 90 years, we have built meaningful, long-term relationships with our clients and their families. Our synchronized approach to financial planning looks at all aspects of a client’s financial life. We take the time to explore all the life goals, financial aspirations, and concerns clients have for themselves and their families, and then follow up with a comprehensive analysis of their overall financial well-being. We know that life is dynamic, so we assess and adjust client plans as their circumstances change. This approach enables them to take advantage of the possibilities that life brings and helps them realize their full financial potential. Today we deliver financial planning and wealth advice to more than one million Canadians coast to coast through our network of financial advisors.
Apply here: http://tiny.cc/b2pobz
Mobile Leasing Consultant
Are you a people person? Do you have your own personal style and enjoy interacting with people every day? Are you self-motivated, eager to be successful and have an interest in leasing and marketing? We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional and authentic individual with a passion for selling who will support the Senior National Leasing Manager.
This role is responsible for leasing at various properties within a set region. This role is also responsible for leasing vacant suites and upcoming apartment homes while striving to attain leasing goals such as occupancy, rent growth, and resident retention. The regional leasing consultant is the first point of contact with potential and existing residents and as such is responsible for ensuring all interactions are positive and authentic.
National Leasing Manager
• Respond professionally to all phone and email inquiries from prospects
• Schedule tours of apartment homes
• Project a positive image and experience during apartment tours to prospective residents
• Ensure apartments are inspected and ready for move-in
• Assist on-site team with resident relations
• Attend leasing, marketing and management meetings
• Assist with marketing initiatives including providing implementation, sales data lead tracking, customer surveys, lease renewals and resident retention follow-up
• Identify when additional marketing efforts are required (open houses, active promotion of referral programs, and advertising) and implement the program onsite from start to finish
• Complete online and in-person training as required
• Administrative and reporting duties pertaining to lease approvals by collecting appropriate personal information and initiating background checks for financial, credit check and living accommodations
• Perform other duties related to leasing, marketing, and administration as required
• 3-5 years of experience in sales/leasing or in a sales/leasing environment
• 2 years of managerial experience
• Post-secondary degree or diploma
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as required
• Possess working vehicle, valid driver’s license, and evidence of insurability
• Multi-family property management experience an asset
• Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal relationship skills
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving is required
• Must be a self-starter with high degree of initiative, creativity and flexibility
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people and interests while being culturally aware
• Have a thorough understanding of competing properties and current market
By continuing on, you certify that the information provided is true and complete. Providing this information gives GWL Realty Advisors Residential, a wholly-owned subsidiary of GWL Realty Advisors, consent to use your personal information to assess your suitability for specific positions or future opportunities. Your résumé will be held in strict confidence, and may be viewed only by the Organization. The information will also be used for the purposes of, should you be the successful candidate, creation of an employee file for HR purposes and for aggregate statistical purposes only, which uses no personal identification.
This is a non-management position
This is a permanent full-time position
Apply here: http://tiny.cc/caqobz
I am looking for a reliable house cleaner to clean for 5 hours biweekly (no weekend or evening cleans).
If you are available to fill this position please could you respond with your hourly rate and when you could start. Please note I prefer to pay an hourly rate rather than a fixed rate for the whole job.
Required tasks during these 5 hours:
1) Vacuuming 2 levels of the house 3500sq ft. The floors are hardwood and get vacuumed (no mopping required, just spot cleaned if needed).
2) Dusting (or wiping if required) the baseboards.
3) Cleaning a powder room and 2 bathrooms. Cleaning toilet, bath/shower, basins, mopping floors and baseboards, wiping mirrors.
Apply here: http://tiny.cc/3bqobz