¿Buscando trabajo en Toronto?, mira estas ofertas20 de Agosto de 2019 a las 09:14
VIP Part Time Kitchen Staff - Cineplex Cinemas
As a VIP Kitchen Staff Member you support the Back-of-House Manager in leading the food service experience in your location. Our Kitchen Staff Members are passionate about food and hospitality, and look to bring their experience towards providing an intimate and sophisticated night out through their food preparation. VIP Kitchen Staff are responsible for preparing and plating all food offerings for our VIP guests for both lounge and in-seat service in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high-standard of hospitality.
• Food Service Preparation - Set up and stock stations with all necessary ingredients (e.g. chopping vegetables, preparing meat, or preparing sauces)
• Food Service Execution - Ensure high standard of food quality and follow to plating specifications, ensure that orders come out in excellent quality and promptly
• Food Safety and Organization - Comply with different kitchen standards such as nutrition, sanitation, and safety standards, ensure cleanliness of kitchen maintain stock inventory
• Kitchen Leadership - maintain a positive and professional approach with the team and staff
Apply here https://bit.ly/2TGAdya
Manager, Residential Services
York, ON (+1 other)
As a Manager, Residential Services, you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to residential teams that provide daily supports to people with developmental disabilities who are supported by the organization. You will ensure the best possible outcomes for people receiving support; encouraging active and quality participation in the community through the development and implementation of Individualized Support Plans.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will:
• Provide knowledge and leadership to the community, families, and community partners in facilitating relationships, experiences and roles that promote people’s effective participation in the typical and valued life of the community.
• Provide leadership and support in the monitoring and evaluation of progress on achieving desired personal outcomes, and ensure changes and adjustments to these plans take place as needed.
• Develop and monitor budgets, including monthly review of location budgets.
• As a member of the Montage Management Team, participate in the development and implementation of practices and procedures to ensure the highest possible standards of compliance with these support standards.
• This position has direct supervisory responsibilities for a cluster of locations and support staff. The Manager will carry our supervisory responsibilities of staff utilizing the organization polices & procedures and relevant legislation.
• Be the on-call contact person for Staff, Managers and Senior Management as required.
• A combination of relevant education (B.A. or Diploma) and experience in a Social Service environment, preferably in Developmental Services.
• A minimum of five years’ experience working in support of people with developmental disabilities, of which at least 5 years are in a Manager’s role.
• Experience managing staff in Developmental Services.
• Experience working in a unionized environment.
• Experience managing conflict in the workplace.
• Experience chairing committees.
• Experience training, coaching & mentoring staff.
• Knowledge of and practical experience in the development, implementation and follow up of people’s Individual Support Plans (ISPs).
• Knowledge of OHSA, ESA, QAM and Ministry Compliance requirements.
• Ability to multi-task in time sensitive work environment with shifting timelines and schedules.
• Excellent computer skills including: MS Office, e-mail, internet and various databases, including HRIS/payroll/quality assurance.
• Experience managing budgets as well as experience with scheduling and payroll.
• Experience leading teams through a successful compliance and accreditation process will be considered an asset.
• Valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in writing quoting job# MGR-08-19.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those considered will be contacted
Apply here https://bit.ly/2KI0WrD
Sales and Service Representative (Fitness Coach) - Toronto Street - Women's
What is a Sales and Service Representative (Fitness Coach)?
The Fitness Coach position is a Sales and Service oriented position. Highly energetic and ready to assist, Fitness Coaches have a passion for fitness, and can easy approach the public in outreach opportunities. Candidates must have an interest in developing a professional sales & customer service career while gaining experience in coaching members on use of club equipment.
What will you be doing?
• New membership prospecting, follow-up and sales
• Generate membership leads through various methods including community events, outreach, referrals and business partnerships
• Build relationships with our members, determine client goals and counsel on positive lifestyle changes
• Book appointments and tour prospective individuals and corporate clients
• Coach and instruct new members through cardiovascular and weight training orientations
• Assist members with any fitness concerns and ensure they are happy with our services
• Responsible for the front desk area and greet each member and guest
• Assist in and maintain cleanliness of club
Do you have what it takes?
• Previous sales experience.
• Passionate about fitness and helping others.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Willingness to work a variable schedule.
• Demonstrates our core values
• CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
What's in it for you?
• Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
• Unlimited growth potential
• FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
• Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
For more information on the benefits of working at GoodLife, click here: http://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits
Delivery Service Specialist (Driver)
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor the Delivery Service Specialist’s primary responsibility is providing direct to retail deliveries for a dedicated Metro customer. It is essential that the Delivery Service Specialist create a positive customer experience by understanding and meeting the customers’ needs. Success in this role will be determined by customer satisfaction through on time, accurate deliveries and providing a positive customer interaction each and every time you interface with the customer.
• Operating their own adequate truck, conduct deliveries on a predetermined route to provide accurate on time delivery to multiple customer locations. Assigned delivery routes will vary from time to time.
• Strict adherence to completion of all documentation according to SOPs including; manifests, obtaining signatures, use of safety practices etc.
• At a Metro hub or spoke location, load big ticket goods into their truck for delivery in a manner that prevents damage to the product.
• Adhere to Metro’s safe motor vehicle driving methods, as well as, strict adherence to all Provincial motor vehicle laws.
• Maintain a clean delivery truck, perform daily pre/post shift safety inspections and advise the Supervisor of any concerns or service recommendations.
• Follow all SOPs regarding the safeguarding of Metro and its Customers property against theft and damage.
• Work with Operations Supervisor to return refused or scrap product, and transport the unaccepted product back to the delivery hub, according to SOP.
• Work with Operations Supervisor to accommodate rush deliveries and/or changes to the scheduled delivery route.
• Establish a positive relationship with the Client and Customer by understanding client expectations, meeting daily commitments, and addressing or referring any service concerns for priority resolution.
• Adhere to established uniform requirements, maintain a professional image and handle all client interactions in a courteous, customer-oriented manner.
• Demonstrate and promote Metro’s Our WAYvalues on a daily basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Proven ability to operate a motor vehicle within a defined geographical area (including both urban and non-urban areas) in all whether conditions.
• Strong orientation to safety, with a demonstrated commitment to the principles of defensive driving.
• Ability to lift up heavy items numerous times throughout the day.
• Ability to represent a professional, knowledgeable and friendly customer service approach when dealing with customers.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal team members.
• Proven communication skills both verbal and written. Must be bilingual (English/French in Montreal)
• Comfortable with being directly involved in a fast paced environment and able to work under stressful conditions.
• Thorough knowledge and adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Ability to make sound decisions independently and know when to reach out for assistance from your supervisor.
• Well organized and capable of working with minimal supervision.
• Must be flexible and willing to work additional hours when required.
• Must be able to work an alternative 5-day work week during statutory holidays (e.g. Tues-Sat)
• A second language is an asset
Apply here https://bit.ly/2P3ZuDY
Reynolds and Reynolds Ltd. is looking for a motivated and hard-working Entry Level Sales Representative to join our growing team. The goal of this position is to prepare you for your own territory as a Sales Professional.
- Selling Reynolds’ software products and services to new and existing customers
- Achieving designated quotas
- Product demonstrations to clients
- Generating proposals and negotiating final agreements
Share this job
Email job to friend Share job to Facebook Share job to LinkedIn Share job to Twitter
18-month company-paid training includes both field-based and classroom style training.
Upon completing training, you will be relocated to your assigned territory and become a Sales Professional.
University Degree (Bachelors) or equivalent experience
Valid Canadian Driver’s License
Ability to travel up 75%
Able to travel to the United States for training
Must be willing to relocate after training
Sales & Marketing Representative - Entry Level
Mississauga, ON (+1 other)
We’re looking for ambitious individuals to join our sales and customer acquisition team as an Entry Level Sales & Marketing Representative.
You will excel at this role if you are someone who:
• Is personable. You love connecting with people and building relationships!
• Is self-driven, highly motivated, and persistent in the pursuit of your goals
• Is eager to build professional skills and start your career in business
• Is competitive but also thrives in a team setting
• Sales training: Objection handling, lead generation, and closing techniques
• Account management: Building relationships to retain existing customers
• Compensation: $700-$2000/weekly in commissions and bonuses
• Leadership: Assigned mentoring and coaching from the management team
• Advancement: Opportunities to advance into management and partnership positions
• Travel: Conferences, networking events, performance bonus trips (LA, Montreal, Bahamas, Mexico, New York, Chicago)
• Culture: Weekly team nights, daily workshops and pet-friendly working environment.
What you bring to the company:
• Previous experience within the hospitality, customer service, retail, and/or sales and marketing field.
• Post-secondary education within the related field(s)
• An entrepreneurial mindset with a student mentality
• Effective communication and negotiation skills
• A drive to succeed and go beyond expectations
• Strong attention to time management
• G/G2 license is preferred
Reply to this ad if you are ready to challenge yourself in a rewarding, fun and development-focused environment. Qualified candidates will be contacted by our team within 24-48 hours of applying
Apply here: http://tiny.cc/dwccbz
Entry Level Accounting Clerk
70% of the time - Under appropriate supervision, performs various accounting assignments in support of the Accounting organization that are limited in scope and complexity. Assignments require applying basic accounting knowledge to verify data, manage records, report financial data or assist with the preparation of reports or statements. Manages work assigned to meet deadlines in support of accounting functions related to financial and regulatory reporting, budgeting, property accounting, etc. Accumulates data and supports others in the decision-making process as necessary. Reviews work output with the supervisor as needed. Implements decisions, as assigned, in a timely and efficient manner. 20% of the time - Performs functions in accordance with established policies and procedures. Executes specific control procedures and/or supports SOX control compliance activities of others. Applies independent thought to recognize errors in data and/or misapplication of predetermined accounting policies or procedures. Able to investigate and resolve routine issues within areas of responsibility. Will consult with supervisor on how to resolve new or more complex issues. 10% of the time - Assists with other miscellaneous special accounting tasks and system-related activities as assigned. Depending on which functional group the individual is a part of and the specific requirements within that group, may perform various administrative tasks, including updating, proofing, publishing and distributing documents; submitting regulatory filings; maintaining or updating departmental files and records; assisting with meeting or travel arrangements; etc.
Analytical Agility - Analyzes ambiguous and rapidly changing data, people and things; identifies key issues and draws logical conclusions. Build & Sustain relationships - Uses appropriate interpersonal skills and communication methods to build constructive relationships with customers, business units, service organizations, and other stakeholders to meet shared goals and objectives. Contribute to Team Success - Demonstrates cooperation and collaboration while participating in a group or team. Facilitate & Manage Change - Makes effective decisions and achieves desired results in the midst of changes in responsibilities, work processes, timeframes, performance expectations, organizational culture or work environment. Actively supports and promotes corporate and/or business unit changes. Results Driven - Focuses on a goal and harnesses own and others’ energy to drive toward goal alignment; meets or exceeds expectations.
High School Diploma, HSED, or GED Associate Degree or equivalent education/experience preferred. Accounting, Business or other related field preferred Required Minimal Experience: 1 + Years: Basic understanding of accounting principles. Knowledge in the use of computer systems and computer applications. General Administrative skills. This entire job profile is intended to cover the most significant aspects of the position. There may be additional responsibilities assigned beyond the enclosed. The company reserves the right to modify the role, responsibilities, requirements, and position status as compliance regulations or business needs dictate
Apply here http://tiny.cc/l7ccbz
Sales and Customer Service Representative at Discount Car and Truck Rentals
Are you looking for an exciting customer service and sales driven career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? Our entry level Client Service Specialist role includes people just like you who want to launch their career! Discount Car and Truck Rentals is a Canadian owned and operated company with over 300 offices across Canada. As a result of our continued growth and success, we are currently searching for new team members!
Greet customers in a professional and courteous manner and continuously exceed their customer service expectations by “going the extra mile”
Answer phones and confirm customer reservations and open and close rental agreements
Achieve entry level monthly sales targets by recommending and explaining benefits of additional company services
Assist with the picking up and dropping off of customers
Work as a team player to ensure meeting retail store needs including cleaning and shuttling vehicles
Minimum of one year of customer service, retail or sales experience preferred
Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
Energetic and sales driven with a passion for customer service
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Bondable and legally eligible to work in Canada
What’s in it for you?
Competitive wage with scheduled increases
Career advancement opportunities
Discounted rates on car and truck rentals
Immediate enrolment in the Discount Incentive Program, giving you discounted rates on home and auto insurance, clothing, sporting events and more
Ongoing training program to give you the tools you need to succeed
Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities.